Chapter 9, Testing

Your P.O.V
I changed to normal and went and kissed Sebastian.
     "Let's go get his tea the, demon."
     "Don't call me that, Kitten." I quickly got a cat tail and turned to go out the door. I flicked Sebastian under the chin with my tail as I walked past him. I'll call you what I want to call you. I told a wisp as I left the room. I changed back to normal to go get his tea.
~Time Skip~
Sebastian opened the door to Ciels room as I pushed in the tea cart. I love you, Sebastian. I told a wisp as I walked past. I looked at him and found his eyes pink. I smirked at him. I pulled the tea cart around Ciels table, "Good afternoon, young master." I said as I poured his tea. Sebastian said, "Today for tea we have Green Tea with a hint of Cinnamon with a dessert of raspberry tart with aloe essence."
     "_____ didn't your eyes use to be (e/c)? But there now crystal." I grabbed one of Sebastian's aura Oops, I forgot to change my I eye-color when I became normal. I looked over at him and gave him the what are we going to do face.
     "Sebastian _____, is there something your not telling m- achooOooOoo!! That's weird, I only sneeze when cats are around."
     "Young Master, maybe you've got allergies." Sebastian saved my life, Thank You.
     "I know that's not it. Sebastian, I order you to tell me what's going on." He looked at me and said, "Do it."
     "Do what? _____!!!" I turned into the original Scratch and hopped up to Sebastian's shoulder.
     "What is the mean- achoo -ing of this!?!?!" Sebastian picked me up and put me on the floor then I turned back to normal, all the way.
     "I'm sorry, I forgot to change my eye-color when I came back to normal. It won't happen again."
     "How can you change into a cat!!!" At the same time me and Sebastian said, "THE AUTHOR DID IT!!!"
     "What? Did you break the forth wall?!?" The we explained to him what happened after he left the room. Well we kinda twisted the truth a little so it wouldn't be awkward. When we were done Ciel asked, "Can you turn into a big Cat?" (Authors Note real quick, I just noticed I haven't been using Bardroy, Mey-Ren, Finny, and Tanaka I'll try to use them later on)
     "I'll try, but first let us go out side." We walked outside into the back garden we saw Finny cutting the bushes. Sebastian could you tell Finny to leave, nicely.
     "Hello Finny, why don't you go get the others and eat that cake in the refrigerator I made for you?"
     "Really Sebastian- I mean Yes Sir" He saluted then left.
     "Ciel, are you allergic to big cats?"
     "I don't think so, only one way to find out." I thought of a tiger, a black tiger like a panther, but with visible stripes. And instead of the usual golden eyes I did eyes like Sebastian's. I grew and became the tiger. I heard Ciel gasp as I turned into one. When I became one I walked over to Sebastian and rubbed my face into his chest. He then pet my giant tiger head.
     "Well, Scratch, you still got your white paw." I do? I looked down and sure enough I had a white paw.
     "Cool." I turned my head and saw Ciel wide eyed. I started walking towards him but he stepped back, so I stopped.
     "It's ok, Young Master, she doesn't bite... Much." I stared at him and growled. I turned my head to see Ciel walking closer to me. I sat down and waited for him. He came and lightly pet my back. I purred to let him know it was ok.
     "Wow." I turned back to human, "You don't seem to be allergic, Master."
     "I suppose not." I walked to Sebastian and poked him in the chest, "I DONT BITE."
     "You may not bite, but you do scratch. That's your name, right?"
     "I suppose." I pecked him on the cheek. "Your right." I turned back into Scratch and sat on his shoulder.
     "Sebastian, you said her name was 'Scratch' as a cat?"
Sebastian's P.O.V
Scratch hopped of my back and became my Kitten, with cat ears and tail.
     "Ciel, what if when I become a cat I always have a white, front right paw."
     "Aaachoooo."
     "Oh sorry, forgot you were allergic," She put away her catness, "Do you like my idea."
     "Yes, and I'm going to my study you two do what you want." I came up behind her and picked her up bridal style and I kissed her.
     "Ughhh, you guys make me sick." I carried her to the house but she jumped out of my arms and turned into the black tiger.