Chapter 4, Relization

Sebastian's P.O.V
I started looking for _____ to do as master asked. I only know of one creature who can tell if one is a super natural. Angels. But if she was one I couldn't love her. Demons and Angels ate sworn enemies. I soon found my kitten going up the stairs.
     "Lost? I called up to her." She jumped and fell backwards down the stairs. I ran and caught her. She certainly doesn't smell like an Angel. She has an almost pure soul, but not all the way. That's one tell tale sign she isn't an Angel.
     "You need to stop scaring me Sebastian."
     "If I get to catch you every time then I will." Her face went pink. So cute. Wait. I thought demons can't feel emotions, nonetheless love. So why does my heart beat faster when I'm around her? I put _____ and walked away.
     "Where are you going?!?!" She called as she walked after me. I went down the hall to the right of the stairwell into the first door on the left. I opened the door and walked in.
     "Where are we?"
     "In my room, and why'd you follow me?"
     "Because I'm lost."
     "I asked you if you were lost and you didn't answer."
     "Probably because I was too busy FALLING!!!"
Your P.O.V
I started to walk out the door. He's going to be no help. Right before I got to the door he slammed it shut.
     "Ahh!!! How did you? You were just behind me."
     "You don't need to leave so early, do you Kitten?" He looked at me with his ruby red eyes, and I couldn't resist.
     "Fine" He smiled a mischievous smile, "With all your mishaps I'm going to have to make a list."
     "A list of what?"
     "Your punishments."
     "Falling over because someone scared you shouldn't be a crime."
     "But what if I don't catch you and you got blood all over the carpet?"
     "It's your fault." I walked up to him, "but you did catch me. Right."
     "I guess so..... I found the perfect punishment."
     "?" He poked me in the side, and I giggled, "NoooOooooOooooo"
     "Seems to me I found your tickle spot." He said and poked me again. I ran to his bed, jumped up, and then jumped to the other side. He ran around his bed.
     "Tsk tsk tsk, anyone ever told you not to put your shoes on the bed?" In response I took it of and flung it at him. I did the same to the other shoe. He dodged both quite easily
     "Anyone ever told you not to throw things?" He said shaking his head. He walked over and picked me up and put him on his bed, "Now I'll have to discipline you more." He started poking my side and tickling my feet. I started to stop struggling. I really enjoyed it. He loosened his grip on me. Never let your guard down, I thought as I stood up and pushed him back, I then jumped up on the bed. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I looked him square in his ruby eyes with my (e/c) eyes, and saw his flash pink. I then did the unthinkable I kissed him.
Sebastian's P.O.V
She kissed me. She kissed me She kissed me. I was standing there in momentary shock. I started kissing her back. I then nibbled her lower lip. She tastes so good. Then she pulled back and said, "I think I love you."