Chapter 14, Day Off

I changed into a cat and hopped on his shoulder. I purred loudly in his ear, his aura went nuts. He seemed to know what was happening so his eyes changed. I still wonder if I should be scared, what if all super naturals can do something like that but I don't know. They could be right under my nose. I rubbed my face into his cheek and purred louder. He started scratching behind my ears. I hopped back to the bed. I changed into a Bengal kitten. (Most Playful Cat) I suddenly felt a rush of energy and my brain screamed I HAVE TOO PLAY!!! I ran in circles around Sebastian. Totally forgetting about my leg. Then I ran in to the corner of the room. When he started walking over to me I ran between his legs. I started running towards the open door when suddenly, I was lifted off the ground.
     "Now Scratch, we don't want cat hair everywhere, Young Master would be sneezing for days."  Turned into a human and he let go, "But I was having so much fun."
     "Back talk. Tsk tsk tsk, you just keep adding on to your punishment list... Hmmm how should I discipline you now." How about... You don't? I tried to run away but he caught up to me, No fair your a demon.
     "And your a cat. We both have some tricks." I can't turn into a big cat in the house, and I can't be a cat outside our room.
     "Looks like I got the better end of the stick. Look at me." I turned my head and he quickly turned me in a circle with his hands. Sebastian, why do you wear gloves all the time?
     "One I'm a butler and butlers wear gloves , and two..." He took of the glove on his right hand. There was a purple pentagon, the same one that is on Ciels eye. And instead of the usual pink nail bed and white nail, his were all black. I traced the purple pentagon on his hand with my finger.
     "Is this the sign of your contract."
     "No, not really. It's the cult I'm in. When a demon makes a contract, they put the marking of their cult on the signer."
     "Cool" He picked me up bridal style and kissed my forehead, "Are you trying to distract me from your punishment, Kitten?" You know me too well.
     "I guess I have to go for the tickling method." NOOOOO!!! I turned into a cat and slipped through his arms. Somehow, don't ask me how, I managed to open the window and run out.
     "Can't hide from me forever, Scratch." Sebastian said as he climbed out the window. I turned into the tiger and stalked up to him. As best as I could as a tiger, I pouted at him. He started walking up to me.
Grrrrr. I snapped at him. Then I ran. I went into the woods changed into a ocelot so I could climb trees a lot easier. Sebastian came under my tree.
     "Scratch, I know I'm not looking for a black tiger anymore." He jumped into a tree near mine, "Your probably in a tree, so I'll stay up here." He expects me to jump off and run, Hahaha, not falling for that. I climbed up and up the tree and sat on the highest most branch. Sebastian's black aura was coming closer and closer. How does he know where I am? The aura rose higher and higher until he popped up right next to me.
     "Found you."
     "How'd you find me?"
     "Even as a cat you smell like roses. You should know how to track scents too." The sun was setting it was the perfect view. Sebastian seemed to realise this too.
Sebastian's P.O.V
It really was quite easy to track down Scratch. She smelled wonderful. Now we were at the top of a tree and the sun was setting. Its beautiful. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. She laid her head on my shoulder.
     "It's so beautiful up here."
     "Not as beautiful as you." She snuggled closer to me.
     "I love you, Sebastian."
     "I love you, t-"
     "Oh how sweet. A demon and an angel, in love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHHAHAHAHhahahhahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH SoooOooooOooo who do you think it is. I just had to leave you on a cliff hanger. Had to. For the life of me. You wouldn't want me dead would you? Then you wouldn't know who interrupted the beautiful moment. Haha. See you on the next page. *waves hand goodbye* goodbye Kittens 😸