XVII -FINAL-

Vic pov

:))))))))))

-time jump to college move out day I hate writing graduation-
Everything was set. My phone rang from my pocket. It was Kellin.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey babe, um I'm leaving right now. I hate that I couldn't see you. I just want you to know that we will make this work and that I'll be back to visit soon." He sighed into the speaker. I swear I heard a sniffle.

"Hey now, don't go soft. Well make it work. Well visit each other. I heard your mom got you an apartment so that will be great. When I visit we can have alone time" I told him.

"Yeah, you're right. My flight is boarding, I'll call you when i land."

"Okay, bye Kellin." I told him and hung up.

I grabbed my keys and went out of the apartment locking it and going to the flower shop that was a few blocks away. I got a box of flower petal (which I just found out they sale), some actual roses. I went to the farmers market got 2 cases of strawberries, and some chocolate. I went into the convenient store and grabbed his favorite ice cream stuff; Ben & jerrys half baked froyo shit. I don't know what it is. Thankfully I had an uncle who lived here.

"Hey uncle Tim, I have a favor to ask you." I told him while I was walking back home.

"Okay, shoot." He said.

"If I gave you some money could you maybe grab two bottles of really good wine for me. I'm not legal till next year." I was just hoping I don't get some lecture. (Tbh I forgot how old he was, let's just say he just recently turned 20 he was held behind a year or whatever and failed a grade.)

"Yeah, son. Who's the lucky girl?" He asked. Oh shit.

"Um, um" I paused, "I'm just messing with ya kid, I know you like to pitch." I didn't know whether to laugh it what at this point.

"Thank you so much. Drop it off on your way back I'm setting up some things." I told him.

"I sure will my boy." He hung up. I put my keys in and unlocked my door. I went in and out the wine in the freezer to make sure it was extra cold. I didn't want the petals or flowers dying so I places the petals in the fridge and the full flowers in water. I grabbed a bowl and heated up the chocolate grabbing the strawberries placed on some wax paper and began to dip them in the melted chocolate lying them down to dry. While they dried I went to the cabinets and grabbed out some stuff to make spaghetti, I had Tim stick the house before I came. I grabbed some hamburger meat and let that brown in the skillet before adding the sauce then putting in a pot of water for the noodles, I felt fancy so I used Bow tie noodles. Ones all that was made I put it together and put it on low donut would stay warm. Kellin would be arriving in like 20 mins, and I needed to get everything else done. I out the strawberries into a nice bowl, I grabbed a larger nice bowl and filled it with ice placing a bottle of wine in it sitting on a pallet I had made in the floor surrounded by candles. I placed everything then. Grabbed the petals making a trail from the door, to the set up, to our room which I luckily got a bed for. I took the remainder of the petals and made a big heart on the bed. Putting candles around it on the night stands. I went and places tea candles down the hallway along the path and turned off all the lights. I went into the hallway closet and hid.