XIV

Here's something vv short because I'm working on chapter 1 of my new story, ily guys

Q: Vic & Dani or Vic & Kellin???

I personally don't care for Dani, she's gorgeous and all but she give me a bad vibe, so of course Vic and Kellin :/ (:

2 weeks has passed since the accident and me and Kellin are making progress. He's still being very iffy with me but I had a plan.

A plan that will take some time but it will work.

____

"Hey kells, what's up" I said to Kellin as we met up after school at the ice cream parlor that's just a block away from school.

"Nothing, just trying to knock out a bunch of studying." He sighed.

"Same, hey, um Are you going to homecoming?" I asked him as we walked up to order.

"You know, I don't know yet, I'm thinking about it... I'll have two scoops of cookie dough on waffle cone...." He turned back to me, "it's our last year, make something of it, am I right?" I shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah, I think I might to too."

"Can I get three scoops of pralines and cream in a cup." I asked the girl behind the counter.

We got our ice creams and went to a booth to sit down.

"Hey, I've got to take this, I'll be right back" I said as my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered it was my friends josh who worked in the schools event committee or whatever.

"Hey man, I put kellins name in the the ballot box." Josh told me.

Once I was out of the parlor I replied. "Thanks man, I owe you."

"Hey, don't sweat it." I chuckled.

"Josh, remember... Don't let Kellin know." I told him my voice being very serious.

"I've got you, don't worry. He won't know until the week comes."

"Alright, thanks man. I've got to go." I told him and hung up not wishing for a reply.

I walked back into the shop, and sat back down with Kellin.

"Who was that?" He asked me. Fùck.

"It was my mom, she was wondering where Mike was." I lied.

"Okay." And he continued eating his ice cream.