VI

Hey guys, I'm currently listening to vv old Sws and eating a large bowl of ice cream :)

I'm going to start doing questions at the start of each chapter.

Q: where are you guys from?
A- I'm from a v small town in Louisiana :/

_____

Justin's p.o.v (ooooooooh)

I paced back and forth my room, I was more mad at the fact that Kellin was with Vic, that just ticked me off.

I'm gonna get his bitch ass, Vic that is.

It's been about an hour now, they should be home. I hopped in my car and drive to Fuentes' house. Oh is he in for it.

*bang bang*

The door swung open to a smirking Vic.

"You little bitch, what did I say about staying away from Kellin?" I asked at him with rage flowing through me.

He let out a small laugh. "Oh Justin, oh Justin, you see... Kellin just wanted a little fun, it isn't like we has séx or anything. We just simply danced and stuff." He told me still having that smirk planted on his face.

"Oh really? Care to explain why you never pulled away after what was supposed to be only a few seconds of kissing during spin the bottle? Huh?" I asked and he finally closed he front door and walked out.

"Hills, you better be glad my family isn't home." He sighed. "Okay, me and Kellin may have kissed a little, but them when the cops got called, we fled. Not worrying about anyone. We got into his car and went to the abandoned park down the road. He was tired, and I was tired, he asked me to sleep with him, and we cuddled. No harm done. Besides, y'all aren't even together. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that I saw Kellin first. He's MINE not yours, I have him, and you WONT. He doesn't want some punk like you. He needs a real man in his life." I spat in his face.
___
KELLIN P.O.V
___

I really needed to talk to Vic. I was headed over to his house now, not bothering to drive. I needed the exercise anyway. I was probably 20 feet away when I heard a familiar voice yelling. I decided to be nosey, and snoop. It was Justin yelling at Vic. "The big deal is that I saw Kellin first. He's MINE not yours, I have him, and you WONT. He doesn't want some punk like you. He needs a real man in his life."

Vic looked over my way and smirked, I just held a finger up to mouth to try and tell him not to say anything.

Justin thought I was his, huh. Well we will have to see about that.

"I'm yours?" I chuckled, "since when am I a property, since when to you own me? Since when did it come to the conclusion that I need a 'man' in my life? 'Cause as far as I know I'm perfectly fine the way I am. Damn, it's not looking to good on your end Justin. Looks like you'll never have me now." I smirked, feeling proud of myself. Judging started back to his car huffing. "Bye Felicia" I chuckled and he just started muttering something under his breath, and took off down the road.

I looked back at Vic who was just looking amused.

My stomach decided to be weird and growl, fućk.

"Hey, Vic. Wanna grab something to eat? I'm starving. Plus I'm a little out of breath from all that talking." I laughed to myself.

"Yeah, sure. I'll pay."

"Vic, you really don't need to do that." He laughed, and shook his head.

"Oh yes, you just saved me from a long 'talk' from that douche." He told me.

"Okay, whatever. I want Chinese, how's that?" I asked him.

"That's fine." He said and we walked to his car.

Damn, that's a lot of dialogue, anyway here's something hella short. This is ending with 666 words.