I.

We had been unpacking all day. I was tired, but could I stop? Nope. Mom is making me job hunt.

So now I am freshening up my makeup and my hair and heading to the mall.

Surprisingly the mall wasn't too far from my house. At the most it was 15 minutes.

I walked around for a few minutes. So far not seeing any "help wanted" signs.

I finally found on at one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Rousse.

I had to fill out a few applications.

"Kellin?" The woman called my name. "Okay, your applications are amazing. You've got the job." I mentally fainted. I honestly didn't think I'd get lucky.

"Thanks, so much. When do is start?"

"Tomorrow at 8:45 a.m." I nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said heading out of the store.

I was hungry so I headed over to the food court. I saw a subway and immediately hurried over.

The guy who worked at the counter was cute. Very cute.

I ordered a flatbread with chicken, spinach, and some other toppings. I went to pay.

The same boy rang me up.

I got back my receipt, and saw there were things written on it.

'Text me sometime cutie. *insert number* -Justin'

Hmm I'll just have to do that's. I got into my car and headed home.

"Mom, I got a job, I start tomorrow. Also I met a guy." I told her walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, kells? Did you get them digits?" I wanted to slap her. I love her too much though.

"You know it!" I went up to my room to eat and listen to music.

I put on my green day vinyl and decided to text this Justin guy.

'Hi, you gave me your number at subway?' I texted.

'Sure did, cutie ;)'

We texted for a bit longer and I fell asleep. Had to prepare for work.

Just something because I wanted some feedback. What y'all think?

I love all my FRENS from the PTV app. tylerrrrr_13  lushkellin  we are lit❣🙌🏼