III

Continuation of Vics POV

Well, that hurt. Justin saw me coming. Why does he do this to me so much, over everything. I remember one day;

"Hey gabe!" he looked back at me. "um, I have something to ask you..." I trailed off.

"okay, whats up?" he questioned me.

"I was actually wondering if you would want to out someday, like on a date."

"actually that sounds gr-" he was cut off.

"Hey gabe, why are you over here? You shoud be over here with me.." he winked.

He took gabe away, I had taken so long to work up the nerve to ask him out, it took me so long.

I guess I could try again someday.

Kellinnnnnnn

"Justin, I think that guy needed something." I told Justin after he interrupted that guy Vic from talking. He rolled his eyes at me. Okay, we haven't even known each other that long and he is already pissing me off.

"You don't want to talk to him, kells." Well, maybe I did, you just didn't give me the time of day.

"Whatever ive got to get back to work." I told him and walked away, maybe I could find that guy..

I was walking around the store helping people, because that why I got hired they said. Apparently im nice and have a great fashion sense.

"Kellin, you can go on break now." Tay, my boss/only friend here told me. She told me that she goes to my school and that she will in my grade, since were both seniors.

I went out to break, grabbing some food. I decided to dodge Justin, and go to the complete other side of the food court. Deciding on something I haven't had in a while, Chinese food. I waited in line, when something behind me dropped, it was a phone.

That guy vic was in line behind me.

I bent over and grabbed it for him. "T-thanks." He told me. "No problem, um.. I saw you come in the store earlier and looked like you needed help, but them you were rudely interrupted by Mr. Thinks he better than everyone. Did you like need anything?" I asked him.

"um, actually I was just going to ask if you were new here and stuff, I had never seen you atounf before." He told me scratching the back of his neck.

"oh, yeah I just moved here, ill be going to the highschool that isn't too far from here, I think its like Mission something, I don't know."

"Oh, sweet I go there too. What grade are you in?" he asked me. "Senior, hold on just a moment" I told him turning around pointing to what I wanted then grabbing my food and waiting on vic while he did the same.

"want to sit and chat? I could really use some new friends." I asked motioning to a small table, once again away from justins subway.

"Yeah, sure."

"So.. I saw you playing outside earlier, you're really good. You can sing really good too." I told him twirling my noodles with my chopsticks.

"Im okay, I guess. Tell me about yourself." He told me taking a bite of his sweet and sour chicken.

"Well, my name is Kellin Quinn, and I sing, im genderfluid, id mostky rather dress as a girl though." I told him shyly. "I don't really care about pronouns, but some prefer to use female pronouns becayse they feel like I get offended, which I don't. im new here. Im gay. I enjoy green day, blink-182, and other bands. I think I might have gotten myself into a mistake with Mr. Too good for anyone over at subway, and yeah... that it." I told him. "tell me about yourself." I added.

"My name is Vic fuentes, I go to the same school as you, im a senior also, and yes, you did get into a mistake with Justin, trust me. Im gay, I think your cool, I play guitar and sing, I like those bands and other too, I like American Horror Story, and skating."

"Oh, interesting Mr. Vic." I told hime. "I have to go back to work, ill see you later?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course." He told me and I walked away. Back to work, dodging Justin.

this is shit, but enjoy i guess. im out for summer finally. i love yall!!!!