XV

This chapter is everywhere. Idk. Just enjoy or whatever 👐🏼

Kellin*

I don't know what's up, but Vic has been acting really funny lately. Not in a bad way, but just being very secretive. Wait, that may be bad. I don't know. I'm just very confused, why is he being so weird?

He's been hanging out with my friends at that too. Like I saw them
sitting in the diner, they didn't see me. I've just got to find the out what's going on.

____
*vic*

Kellin is getting suspicious. I just want him to have an amazing senior year. It's nothing bad. I know he's been watching me. I just make sure he doesn't know I do. He's been more focusing on his gender lately, he's been wanting to be treated more as a girl. I want him to embrace that. I have everyone in on it too. He still wants to be called 'he' of 'they' because some people will mess up, so he's not bothering with being identified a certain way. He just wants to act like a girl.

It's time.

We are now siting in the cafeteria, Kellin sitting right next to me and all our friends sitting around us.

"Attention students, we will now announce this years homecoming court. Freshman maid, Miss. Emma Glass. Freshman attendant, Miss. Hayley Williams. Sophomore maid, Miss. Lyn-Z Way (a/n just go with the names Idek) sophomore attendant, Miss. Jessica Rose. Junior maid, Miss. Erin Aschow. Junior attendant, Miss. Harley Pain. Senior maid, Miss Alysha Nett, Senior attendant, Miss. Jenna Joseph. Okay, now what you've all been waiting your 2015/2016 homecoming queen, the one and only Kellin Quinn."

Everyone stood up and started clapping, and started walking over to Kellin, who was so shocked his mouth slightly open and his eyes just a huge.

"Vic, oh my god, I'm homecoming queen." He told me and smiled

"I know. Kell. I'll be right back" he nodded.

Here we go. I watched as everyone started lining up and kellins till so oblivious. Not noticing while jack distracted him. Everyone lined up and Gabe rolled out the pink carped everyone having a white rose. I went to the end of the tunnel thing, and waited. Tyler handed me the microphone.

"Kells, will you walk over to Alysha." I told him.

He walked over there looking very confused he couldn't see me. I was behind a big banner.

Josh started playing John legends 'all of me' and all the girls handed Kellin the roses. And Alysha placed a tiara on his head

He walked up to the banner and read it aloud, "roses are red, tiaras are stunning, come be my princess at this years homecoming?" (A/n image the pic above in a big banner that's white and Vic behind it)

I tore the banner in half and walked up to him. Having more roses in my hand.

I looked him in the eyes and he nodded, "yes".

I pulled him into a big hug.

"Hey kells, one more question." He pulled back and looked at me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Of course" he told me and I took that as the answer to this next question and I dipped him and kissed his soft, plump, pink lips.

I barely even noticing everyone yelling and clapping.