V

Kellin pov

"Come on kells, it will be fun" Justin told me. He has been bugging me to go to this party tonight, but I don't want to.

"Justin, I already told you. No! I'm not up for it." He sighed.

"Just this one party, come on." He said and grabbed my hands, he pouted, god I guess one time wouldn't hurt.

"Okay, I guess. Just this one time!" I told him.

"Yes! Okay, it'll be fun." I shrugged and pushed him out so I can get dressed.

I grabbed my pink pastel crop top and my black and pink floral skater skirt.

I quickly changed and out on a bit of makeup. I looked over at the clock, the party starts in 5 minutes.

"You ready kells?" Justin asked from outside my door.

"Yeah." I said and grabbed my phone and white flower crown.

____

We arrived a few minutes late, you could practically smell the alcohol from the car. The music was so loud, and not to mention it sucked ass. Pop music? Really?

I made my way inside moving past the sweaty nearly drunk bodies that surrounded me.

Damn I need a drink, but not too much.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself some Malibu rum, with some red sunny-D.

I was slowly starting to loosen up, after a few minutes. Justin had left, probably to find a fuck. Who knows?

"Hey." Someone whispered in my ear.

I turned around to see non other than the Vic Fuentes.

"Hey." I said barely audible over the blaring horrific music.

"Why aren't you dancing?" He asked. I just shrugged. I can't dance.

"I can't really dance" I told him with my head down. "Of course you can, everyone can." He grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the room.

"Okay, look. Just, sway your hips back and forth, I'll hold your hips while you do it." I did just that, the. I accidentally grinder in him.

"Oh my I'm sir-" he cut me off. "It's okay, keep doing it."

I swayed back and forth, and grinded a little, dipping down a few times and making sure to have my ass against his lower part. His grip tightened while I danced on him.

"I'm gonna get another drink." I was already tipsy, but I didn't even care. I'd just stay the night here or something. I can't back with a much stronger drink and one for him. He seemed to be less drunk than me.

"HEY EVERYONE, SPIN THE BOTTLE! COME ON" some random guy yelled from atop a table.

I grabbed Vic and drug him to the circle that was forming. He said across from me.

"Okay I'll go first." Said a red head, Jesse I think?

He spun it and it landed on one of my friends nick. They kissed then that went on for a few until it was my turn. I reached in for the bottle and gave it a spin, it landed on of course, Vic. He smirked and I crawled over to him, and planted my lips firmly on his, it was a tingly feeling, our lips molded together perfectly, it was great. They moved in sync, right as I began to open my mouth someone coughed. Justin. Damn him.

We continued the game, until someone yelled. The music stopped. "GET OUT, THE COPS!"I was grabbed my Vic and drug out of the house, he wasn't drink so I gave him my keys. He drove us all the way doe the street, and we stopped at the abandoned park that was not too far away, but far enough from the cops.

"That was close" he spoke.

"Yeah, it was." I yawned.

"You going home? Or?" He asked. I shrugged

"I might just sleep fright here." I said and climbed into the back.

I wasn't thinking straight, I knew it. "Hey Vic? Will you sleep back here with m-me?" I asked yawning once again.

"Um, aren't you like with Justin?" Shit, well technically no, he hasn't even asked me. Idk if I'd want taht either.

"No, please." I asked poking my bottom lip out.

"Sure." He said and climbed back with me.

I moved so he could lie down and I could cuddle against him. He was the big spoon, I was the little one. I layed there, I could feel my self sobering up.

Why did this feel better than anyone else? It might just be my drunken state, but I might have a small crush on Vic Fuentes. I doubt he would ever like me like that though, I'll just stick with Justin.

With that I drifted to sleep.

__

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Justin. I climbed out of Vic hold and got out the car.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Where are you Kellin? I looked everywhere for you!" He spat through the phone.

"Vic, got me out of that house, after the cops showed up. We stayed the night in my car at this park." I told him not lying, so he couldn't get mad.

"Vic, huh? That's nice." He said sarcastically.

He is mad.

"Tell Fuentes he best watch his back." He hung up, oh god. What did I do, he's gonna ruin stuff with Vic, why did I even ask him to sleep with me? Why did I dance in him? Why the hell did I makeout with him? God I'm such a slut.

Here's a little something, hope it's not too bad :)