chapter 27

Naruto was currently home alone. The kids where on a mission, and his babies where with a teacher to learn about being a ninja. His husband, sadly enough had to go on a week long mission. Though he may be coming back sometime today, you can never be sure. So there the blonde sat, working on his paper work. Being the hokage was his dream, but now that it's come true..he's not so sure. He loves his family. And His Paperwork Gets In The Way Of spending time with them as much as he'd like. He has to send them on missions, and he just hates not being around them.

The blonde sighed and looked down at his pregnant belly. A smile started to format on his scarred face. "At least I have you, Aika. My wonderful little girl." (Aika means love song btw. Just so you don't get confused later on.)

A kick was returned, as a sign that Aika heard his voice.

But that wasn't all Aika was telling her mother.

"AGH" the blonde yelled as his pants turned darker. "You couldn't wait until your father got back...could ya? ARG..few okay." Naruto knew he wouldn't have enough time to make it to the hospital, so he called liz instead.
______________________________

"Sasuke!" Kiba called running up to his teammate.

"What?"

Kiba was panicked, he was sweating and looked like he was hesitating on what to say.

Finally he took a deep breath "NARUTOISGIVINGBIRTHRIGHTNOWANDHENEEDSYOU!!"

The raven first looked confused, but then his eyes widened as he jumped up into the trees and went into the direction of the village.

'Naruto..'

________________________________

"You're all stitched up and ready to go! Though you might be sleepy due to the fact I had to use more numbing than usual, considering we where here and not at the hospital."

Naruto smiled while holding his daughter. His head proped up on the arm of the couch, as he was laying down, and he started to sing.

(Don't judge the song, I wrote it in like two minutes, I was in a hurry.)

'My love, my darling love'

'I'd rap you in a thousand hugs'

'I'd never let go for as long as I live'

'I'll place you down in your crib'

'This is my love song'

'I'll hope nothing in your life ever goes wrong"

'My love my darling love'

During the song, lie had left. And there stand the father of the new born child, a real smile plastered on his face. The kids where there too. Hugging there father, smiling at each other and the family.

The light from the outside sunset rose in through the windows, illuminating everything with its pinks and light oranges.

Everyone was happy.

And no one wanted anything to change.

The love and laughter of there loved ones brought Naruto and Sasuke closer than ever before.

The boy from a murdered clan, and the boy who never knew the meaning of a family, they created something that no one else could.

They created a life that everyone wanted, a paradise for them. And finally, a family.

I guess the truth, was always there.

The end~

___________________________

thank you all for reading this story. Before you ask, yes there will be a crack chapter about assume and nacho. Burrito and salad will be there too. I hope you enjoyed reading.