chapter 25

I've decided to make a extra at the end of this book about assume and nacho...because..why not?

Infolol~

____________________________________

"Mamaa!!" Aimi screamed tears running down her face.

"Yes aimi?"

"Why you eat..babay!" She cried out more crawling over to her mother touching his stomach (naruto is on the floor)

Kick!

"AHH!" Aimi screamed in fear as she felt her mother's stomach move.

It's been about three months since Naruto found put he was pregnant, and four months since he and sasuke last had sex so the baby could come at any possible moment, as you know male pregnancy doesn't last very long.

"Aimi baby I didn't eat the baby, it just grows there until it's big and strong..okay?"

She nodded, "was bubby, and aimi dare too?"

"Yes you two where"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" she giggled fast crawling away.

_________________________

"Sasuke obtained a new arm?" Karin asked suigetsu with disbelief.

"Yup how are you just finding this out? It happened like three whole months ago."

"I've been busy! Plus I've heard rumors I just didn't know if they where true or not!!" She said pointing an accusing finger at the water man.

"Psh..suree why didn't you just go ask him, I'm sure he would answer you. Well..now the I think about it..He does have five kids..and I think he has one more on the way! He's probably busy, expecially since Naruto can be a complete handful when he's pregnant! Damn!"

"Sasuke has Five kids!?"

"Possibly six, seven or eight considering naruto is pregnant again"

"I've got to talk to him! Get him away from his crazy family for awhile!"

"I've don't think he'd like that, and I thought you where happy with sasukes decision on who he Marries and say kids with!"

"I am! I just think..that's a lot to deal with!"

"Mhm.."

"Shut up!"

And with that Karin stormed off.

____________________________

knock knock

"I'LL GET IT!" Boruto screamed opening the door.

"Uhh..hi..im..kari-"

"DAD IT'S FOR YOU!"

"Alright" came a muffled voice from his parents bedroom. And out came sasuke with messy bed hair, pajama pants and no shirt.

"What where you and mom doing?!" Boruto asked terror in his voice.

"You'll understand in about two years or so.."

"Ew.." and Boruto walked away.

Karin looked at sasuke a blush covering her cheeks.

"Can I help you with something karin?" Sasuke said with a deadly tone. He didn't need this today, first the alutrasound got delayed until next week, second he had to deal with a crying emotional blob called his husband, third he wasn't able to finish his make out session with his lover the way he wanted, and finally he couldn't feel the baby's kicking today as punishment for telling aimi that the babies where in narutos stomach. Today was just not his day.

"I..um wanted to know if you wanted to leave with me...for a break from your family....NOT that your family isn't sweet..but I figured you'd want a break..?"

"No thanks..you can come in though..it's about to rain."

"Oh..o-okay.."

_________________________

"Sasuke, who was at the door?" Naruto called walking into the living room.

"Uh..I was.." Karin said raising her hand a little.

"Oh..OUTCH!..This baby is strong.." naruto breathed out..

"Can I feel?" Sasuke practically begged.

"NO!"

And with thar Sasuke sat in a chair full of gloom and sorrow.

"Can...I feel?" karin asked bringing her hand up.

"Of course you can!" Naruto cheered sitting next to the red head.

But assumes gloom corner just got worse.

___________________________

Boruto got corrected to burrito! Why does my phone do this?!