chapter 26

Karin eventually left. She was too memorized by the couple to try and break them apart. A male pregnancy. She's never seen a pregnant male but she's glad she has, and she couldn't wait to see the children soon to be born.

______________________________

"Sasuke." Naruto pouted, walking over to his lover. "You can feel the babies now if you want." The blonde says hoping to get the Raven out of his gloomy mood.

"Hn" he replies walking away from his pregnant husband.

"Sasuke.." Naruto chokes out, tears threatening to spill.

Sasuke sighs. His attempts to get back at his lover are failing, he can't just ignore his blonde, it's not in his nature. "Fine."

Naruto wipes away his tears smiling a little. "Kids!" Naruto yells, startling the raven. "Grab your shit you're staying at aunt Ino's tonight! "

"What about Sana and Aimi?!" They got a scream back. "Take them with you!"

And within 10 minutes the kids got up and left, leaving the two adults to themselves.

"What was that all about?" Sasuke questions sitting down on the couch. "I wanted some us time." Was his reply as the blonde sat on the Ravens lap. Sasukes immediate reaction to this was to touch his lovers stomach.

"You can feel now." Naruto states putting his hand on top of his lovers.

"I miss this." The darker man admits, cuddling his face into the crook of the blondes neck. "No sex this time sasuke."

"..."

"Sasukeee"

"Shit."

"You better not be hard right now."

"and if I am?"

"You go to the bathroom and take care of it yourself."

"You're lucky I love you."

They both giggled as sasuke stood up and walked away.

"I better not hear any noises!!" Naruto yells causing a shirt to be thrown in his general direction.

_____________________________

"Everything is going by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was chasing you to get you to come back to the village." Naruto laughed listening to his lovers heart beat as they where laying down on there bed. Sasuke ran his fingers through the blonde streaks of hair his lover possessed.

"I completely agree. But you have no idea how bad I wanted you while I was gone. Every day I thought about you. You know all of our fights where just pent up frustration from not seeing you..right? I never wanted to hurt you."

Naruto laughed snuggling closer into the dark haired males chest. "I know sasuke...and its okay, because now we have 5 children with another one on the way."

"And we'll keep having children until where to old to."

"No, I plan in this being my last pregnancy."

"What if I got you pregnant again..you wouldn't get an abortion would you?"

"Of course not sasuke. I'd just have to face the facts and live with it."

"Good."

__________________________________

IM BACK! HOW ARE YOU ALL?! Oh and btw this story should be ending soon. Sorry But I already Have A Perfect ending In Mind.