Epilouge

~ 5 Years Later ~

Ashley's P.O.V.

It's been five years since I became a Lynch and those years have been very eventful. I'll start with R5. They love performing but recently they have been doing a lot of benefits because Riker can't travel. It's because of Mary and Mark. Who's Mary and Mark you ask. Well lets just say I'm not fat I'm caring twins! But not before I had little Travis, who is turning three next year.

Riker and I have come a long way. It's just crazy to think a little more than five years ago I was sitting in my room, that was covered in R5 posters, skyping Julia talking about how in love I was with them. I never would have thought one simple concert would  have changed my entire life.

I remember the first concert Riker won me over

* Flashback*

~ Billion Hits from A&A starts playing ~

♫ Didn't go no where never left. Uh! ♫

" Julia. Julia. JULIA. Jul.....did.....what.....oh my......."

* End of flashback*

(A/N: if you want to see what I am talking about go to rikerismykryptonite's instagram and scroll down)

What? Pelvic thrusts are hot

i'll tell you a little about Travis. He is two and has his dads eyes and my hair. He is so cute and I can tell he is going to be a heart breaker.

Rydel and El are still going strong as well as Rocky and Bre. Julia and JC are at some YouTube convention but they are so cute together.

The twins Mary and Mark are due in July. You may think three kids is a lot to handle but if I can spend a day with El, I think i can handle three kids.

Well other than that I'm still Ashley and Riker is still Riker.

And there is one thing that wont ever change.

I will always love him

~ To Infinity and Beyond~

A/N: That's it folks. The Why Me?/ Sunset Blvd. series is officially over. :( I had so much fun writing this and I love hearing what you all think. I am currently working on Nerd night and thinking about another one so if you want to be in it please either message me on here or kik me juliairenee :)

I love you all so much and thanks for dealing with my awful updates.

So this is it but I am still writing Nerd Night

Much Love

Stay Beautiful

- Julia xoxo :)