Chapter 6

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS WAY TOO SHORT TO CALL A CHAPTER AND I AM UBER SORRY. BUT I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END SO PLEASE READ THAT I LOVE YOU ALL

~ 3 MONTHS LATER~
Ashley's P.O.V.

Wow. Time sure does fly. It feels like just yesterday and I was at an R5 concert but it was about four months ago. Oh my our four months ago I was hanging out with the love of my life. WOW. That sounded really chliché....

Ok change of subject. Tomorrow is the beginning of the #LOUDER tour. I am happy yet sad at the same time. I am happy because I will be on tour will be on tour with them but sad because that is just less time with Riker.

Oh I should probably get you up to date. I'll start with Riker. Yes Riker and I are still together. To infinity and beyond. We are basically attached at the hip. You may think I'm the clingy one but you should've seen the things Riker did.

* Flashback *

" Hi, welcome to Starbucks can I.... Riker?" I was going through the regular costumer speech and looked up to see Riker. " You have been here every day I have worked. Man you're so clingy!" I said sarcastically. HE fake pouted and sat down.

* End Flashback *

Well next is Rydel. Let's just say she has a man.... Yep it finally happened. #rydellington is official. I don't need to catch you up on El because #rydellington

Rocky and Bre are still going strong. Hey they need a ship name! ( comment one below)

Oh and Ross has been hanging out a lot with Maia ;) I ship that.

Baby Ryland is still a single pringle tho

Ok so you are all caught up.

Then Riker walked in the room and said the four words you never want to here.

"Hey Ashley. We need to  talk."

Oh Crap...

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter sucks but the next chapter is going to be amazing I promise. I have been really stressed because of band and school so I just want to say sorry.

Oh and I have another fan fic that I am about to start called Nerd Night and I need more characters. Please send me some feedback on it.

I love you and I will updated after marching 10 freaking miles -_-

Stay beautiful

- Julia xoxo