Chapter 1

( Getting off the plane)

Ashley's P.O.V.

" I hopped of the plane," I started singing until a hand was placed over my mouth. " You know what happened to Miley could happen to you." Julia teased me. " We can't stop, and we won't stop" I basically screamed. Julia started laughing so hard she snorted causing all of us to laugh even harder.

Julia and I said our goodbyes and we got in her little 2007 Ford focus ( a/n: not advertising Ford my dad works there and that is the car I drive ) and drove to her well our house. Wow! This place is huge. There a plenty of questions filling my mind. Why did my parents say I could come here? Why does one person, well now two people need a house this big? But most of all how far away are the Lynch's?

Julia's P.O.V.( Wow this is new!)

Ashley looked either shocked or confused... or both. " You OK?" I asked her. She finally snapped back to reality. That is when the questions started flowing. " Wow. This is great. Why is the house so big? Is there a pool? How crazy is this? How far away do you think we are from the Lynch's?" I started laughing and decided to answer 'some' of her questions. " Because it is, yes, cray, and 30 minutes?" I said giggling. We grabbed all the luggage and headed inside. Her jaw dropped. " Let me show you your room." She nodded following me upstairs. I know she wasn't used to a house this big so I had to show her around. " This is your room." I said opening up the door to a pretty big room. For Ashley. I showed her that she had her own bathroom. " AHHH." she screamed. I almost asked her why but the realized that at her old house that they all shared a bathroom. I then showed her the closet causing her to scream again.

Ashley's P.O.V.

" I have to make a quick phone call, I'll be right back." Julia told me. I can't believe this is really happening. This house is incredible. Not to mention my own bathroom and walk in closet. Man I need a job so I can buy more clothes! The bed is huge. Well anything compared to a twin bed is huge. My guess is queen. I went to look out my widow and I have a clear view of the pool and backyard. Man I need a new swimsuit too. I should probably start making a list. " Hey Ash?" I didn't even realize Julia had walked in. " Yeah?" I asked still in awe of everything. Man I thought everything was bigger in Texas. " We are going over to the Lynch's for dinner. Be ready in an hour."

Oh that's nice. Wait I have to get ready in an hour. I jumped up and grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt hoping Julia would let me borrow my favorite dress of hers. I took possibly the quickest shower ever. I got back and started to do my make up like Julia and Rydel showed me how to do and then Julia walked in and started laughing. She was wearing a really pretty sun dress. " Is that what you're wearing?" She giggled. " No I was going to raid your closet for 'my'dress." I told her. She came over and stated to braid my hair and after she finished I ran to her closet and found the dress. " I have something we are going to do tomorrow." Julia yelled as I was putting the dress on. That didn't seem like too big of a deal.

Julia's P.O.V.

After she finally got ready we got in my car and drove. We actually lived maybe five minutes away from them but I told her thirty so we drove in circles. She pouted the entire time about living 'too far away'. I am an evil mastermind. We pulled up to the house and went inside. We ate and talked until it got late. I got in the car and waited for Ashley to get in the car. Two minutes later she was out cold. So I decided to skip the driving in circles and go straight home. I pulled into the driveway and she was still out. I tried getting her up but it didn't work and lets just say I have the upper body strength of well a fish. I know I'll call her man!

Phone Conversation:
Riker: Hey Julia. What's Up?
Julia: Ashley's is asleep and I can't get her up. Come help? Please?Riker: Be there in five

Riker's P.O.V.

Julia called and said she need help. Truth is I need help to. I need to talk to her about something. I hope it all works out. I put on some sweats and a hoodie over my shirt. I also grabbed a small bag and put jeans and a t- shirt in it hoping I can stay the night. I fast walked to Julia's. And yes a 21 year old can fast walk to his girlfriends cousin's house at about 1:45. No big deal. She lived about five minutes away but I got there in three. " New record?" Julia teased. I picked Ashley up and Julia showed me to her room. " Leave for a minute?" Julia asked. I didn't question it but I was highly confused. Her house look very similar to mine just a tiny bit smaller.  Julia then came out and she had a dress on her arm.

" I wasn't going to let her sleep in my dress" Julia giggled. I laughed awkwardly knowing that what I am about to talk to Julia about could make or break everything. She gave me really good advice last time so I trust her. She's like another little sister. I felt nervous, scared and sick. But also happy, thrilled and anxious.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up and was very confused on where I was. 'Remember Ashley you moved in with Julia' I told myself. I saw a back pack that didn't look like mine. Might be Julia's. I went to the bathroom because I don't like sleeping with make up on. " Thank you" I heard Riker say from downstairs. Maybe the bag was his? What is he doing here?

I went downstairs and saw Riker hugging Julia. I shouldn't be jealous but I was. " Riker?" I said praying that he couldn't hear how upset I sounded. He ran over and hugged me like he was in trouble and I was terrified what was going on? He then decided to pick me up bridal style and take me back to my room. He put me down on my bed. " Do you mind if I stay?" He questioned. Of Course I don't mind. I patted the bed beside me and he instantly smiled. I couldn't help but smile it was infectious. " Riker, Why were you hugging Julia?" I covered my mouth immediately regretting saying anything. He giggled. He was so adorable but I really wanted to know. " She is a really good friend. She couldn't get you out of the car so I had Ross drive me here and I helped her with you. I was telling her by and then you came downstairs and I decided I wanted to stay.." He said blushing... He was so cute! I should have just trusted that it was nothing. He took of his hoodie and shirt and threw it on his backpack. There was something he wasn't telling me. He was planning on staying but I let it go because falling asleep in Riker's arms made me forget everything! I can already tell I'm going to love it here in California.

A/N: First chapter. Wooo... I am really liking this story and I hope y'all are too. I won't be posting for a couple days because I am going to a ONE DIRECTION concert. I am a muli-fandom kind of person. Well I know this is like most other stories but lets say 5 votes and I will post the next chapter. Yes even if it is before the concert! Well I hope you like this and Please feel free to share it with other R5ers. But make suer they read Why Me first or they won't understand.

I love you all and thanks for the support.

I really like talking to y'all so I want to see who reads the author notes. Comment your favorite song at the moment.

Remember 5 votes = next chapter!