Chapter 2

Riker's P.O.V.

I woke up and I tightened my grip around Ashley. All I could smell was pancakes and bacon. As soon as I smelt them my stomach turned into a freaking lion and growled. " Let's go eat." Ashley giggled. I didn't even know she was up. We both got up and headed downstairs to eat. " Good morning sleeping beauties." Julia said. No she didn't she didn't say it she sung it. When isn't she singing? " I have to be at the set at 6:30 so we need to take care of something first." Julia said while eating. " Well can Riker come where ever we are going?" Dang she's cute. " Well I have to be at the studio in a couple hours but I will come by later."

Ashley's P.O.V.

I wish Riker could come but I could always use girl time. Riker left and Julia dragged me to her car. We drove for a good 45 minutes. " We're here!" Julia clapped and got out of the car. I still have no idea where we are or where 'here' is. I soon as we got closer I found out we were at an animal shelter. We went inside and look at all the cute little puppies. All of them were cute until I look over to see Julia holding the most adorable little beagle. It reminded me of my dog Herbie. " Julia?" I want him/her. " Hey Ashley you can stop looking this is the newest addition to our family meet our baby girl Rina." Aw. She is too cute ( picture on the side)

***

Julia has to leave in an hour. Just ask her she'll say yes. " Hey Julia?" good start. " Yeah Ash?" Just ask her! " Can Riker stay over." Don't say no. Don't say no. " Yeah, sure." Yes!!! I ran and hugged her than ran upstairs to text Riker.

Phone Conversation:

Me: Hey Riker!

Riker: Hey babe! What's up?

Me: Do you want to.......well stay the night with me?

Riker: Sure babe. Be there at 7:30

Me: :)

Ok one down. One to go. " Hey Julia, I'm heading to Starbucks be back later." I yelled walking out the front door. I need to find the nearest Starbucks. After about 20 minutes of aimlessly wandering I found it. I went inside to the front and asked for an application and started filling it out. I gave it back to the front desk person and was about to walk out the door. " Miss Andrews?" I turned around to see a  middle aged woman walking towards me. " Yes ma'am?" boy what did I do this time...? " We wanted to do a really quick interview."

After the interview I headed back home. Starbucks is a good 20 minute walk but a three minute drive which is very convenient. I got home around 5:45. Julia walked over to me and started feeling my forehead. " What is wrong with you Julia?" I asked very confused. " You went to Starbucks and came back without anything. You must be sick." Ha-Ha very funny. " I went in for a job interview." I said confidently.

Riker's P.O.V.

We got back from the studio at six an I ran upstairs and started to get ready. I always listen to music when I get ready so I put my play-list I dedicated to Ashley on shuffle. It had songs like I'll be your man and Love is easy by McFly and some of her favorite songs. Precious love by James Morrison came on and I started to pack. I am already getting excited. I ran to Rydel's room and knocked. " Come in." She said. " Hey can I borrow your blue polka dot bikini?" Wow that sounded way better in my head. " Sure but I don't think you will look as good as I do in it!" She said while handing it to me.

I finished and it is 7:25. Great timing Riker. I said my goodbyes and got in my car and drove the short distance to Julia's. I got there and was immediately attacked my a little dog. So that's what they were doing. " Aw, whose this?" I asked Ashley. " I'm Ashley, but if you are talking about the dog her name is Rina." She said while letting me come in. She gave me a really tight hug. " I missed you too." I said shutting the door. We ordered Chinese food and sat on the couch watching Glee reruns. Oh and in case you didn't know I am a warbler on Glee and Ashley feels the need to inform me every single time. Did I care? No, I find it adorable. I couldn't help myself and every once in a while she would giggle and say " Riker, you're singing along. Once a Warbler. Always a Warbler" followed my more giggles.

Ashley's P.O.V.

He is too cute. He is singing along and it's just adorable. I wonder if Riker would consider this a date. " Are you enjoying our date?" He asked as if he just read my mind. I looked over towards him to nod and he winked. Have you heard of an Ashley puddle. It is what happens when a wild Riker Lynch winks at her. " I have an idea!" Riker screamed. I jumped and look over. " What's your idea?" I asked. He giggled yes a 21 year old man giggled and sprinted upstairs. By the time I got up the stairs he Riker already had swim trunks on. " I don't have a swim suit Riker." I said. I looked up to see him smiling like he was an evil genius. He pulled out a dark blue polka dot bikini. " I borrowed this from Rydel. It doesn't fit me but I thought it might fit you?" He said stepping out of the room so I could change. I finished and saw that Riker was already in the pool. I went downstairs and got outside and the moon was so pretty. I started laughing. " What's so funny?" Riker asked. " I'm wearing polka dots and we are swimming at night while the moon is full." I was still laughing when Riker said " Hey can you go to my phone and play a song from the first play-list?" I nodded heading to his phone. Dang it pass code. "1129" he said again reading my mind. " You know that's my birthday?" I giggled. " Yeah I know." Riker said. I am glad I was turned away because I am pretty sure I am as red as can be. I went to the play-list and it was called Ashley. I saw a lot of my favorite songs as well as plenty of McFly songs.

I picked Love is Easy by Mcfly and jumped in. " Great choice." Riker said and all I could do was smile.

Riker's P.O.V.

I did good picking out that bikini and picking out Ashley. She is perfect. She picked Love is Easy by McFly. I told her that she did good and she smiled. " May I have this dance?" I asked but before she could answer I pulled her close to me and we started dancing. There is something different about Ashley and I better stick around to find out what it is. I could dance with her for hours but it was getting late. I don't want this moment to end. " We should probably..." I started but was cute off by Ashley kissing me and running away like we were back in elementary school. I jumped out of the pool and grabbed my phone and went to Ashley's room. I knocked like a gentleman. No answer? I cracked the door and couldn't see anyone.. I closed the door and soon after I was tackled to the ground. I flipped Ashley over so I was on top of her. " OK! You win.." She yelled. I got up and she ran to the bathroom to shower. I quickly changed and sat on her bed. She came out of the bathroom wearing one of my t-shirts and sweats and lets say seeing Ashley in my clothes was hot.

We both lied down in her bed. She snuggled really close to me. It was a perfect time. Do it dude. Grow some balls and do it. My inner voice was yelling at me. " Hey Ashley?" I started. i'm actually going to do this. " Yeah Riker?" She turned to face me. Just say it. NOW! My inner voice screamed. " Goodnight." Chicken!

A/N: Hey guys so I assume no one reads these anyway but hey I did get 5 vote before the concert so I hope you are happy!

If you actually read these.  Comment your favorite vegetable. If you don't have a favorite just pick a random one!  Yep I am getting weirder by the minute. Mine is Okra!

Lets say new chapter 10 votes. I bumped it up!

Vote

Comment

Follow me.  twiiter or here @juliairenee <<<< Twitter!

Love me <3

- Julia xoxo