Chapter 9

Wedding Day

Ashley's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm getting married today. It's just insane to think I'm getting married to Riker Anthony Lynch. Me Ashley Nicole Andrews soon to be Ashley Nicole Lynch. This is insane. I feel as if I'm going to wake up any minute, but I am awake and this is actually happening. " Ashley I'm finished." I was quickly thrown out of my thoughts because one of my maids of honors finished my hair. " Thanks Julia." I said. And yes Julia and Rydel are my maids of honors. So what if I have two. Deal with it. Rydel quickly scurried over to start on my makeup while Julia did Bre's hair. So Rydel and Julia are my maids of honors, Bre, Gen and Lianne ( some of Julia and I's friends) are my bride maids. For Riker, his best man is Rocky and His grooms men are Ross, Ryland and JC ( Caylen Julia's boyfriend ;) )

Rydel finally finished my make up so now it was time for the dress(Picture on side). I loved the dress it's just perfect. Julia and Rydle had to help me put it on and it fit perfectly. I am so happy

Riker's P.O.V.

Rocky, Ross, Ryland and JC my grooms men were all pumping me up. Was I nervous? Yeah, very. But was I happy? Is it worth it? Definitely.

The wedding officially starts in five minutes. Its not that I'm stressed i mean we have everything worked out. We are going to Paris for a week on our honeymoon. Then I'm surprising her and taking her to Hawaii for another week and then we are heading back to LA. Julia is moving out of soon to be our house ( she is moving in with her boyfriend and his friends) So we have a house. I didn't realize that one person come make me so happy let alone one day can make them yours forever.

Wedding Ceremony

Ashley P.O.V.

I really wasn't paying attention to what the priest was saying. I kind of got lost in Riker's eyes. What snapped me out of my thoughts was the question he asked Riker. " Do you love Ashley?" I almost started crying at his answer. " To Infinity and Beyond." I knew right then and there I had made the right decision

" You may kiss the bride....."

It's official, Riker and Ashley Lynch

Here is the start to a brand new life.

Ok So this is the end. I however will write an epilouge. I want to thank everyone who reads my stories for staying along with me this journey. I love you all and I am actually thinking about starting another one. So comment what you think it should be.
- 5 Seconds of Summer
- R5
- Emblem 3
- Other

Comment what you think and I will try working on it.

I have also posted the First chapter of nerd night!!!! I can tell that the story is going to be great!

Well I still love you all so much

Much Love

- Julia xoxo