Before the story

A/N: This is not part of the story just a big heads up that yes I am writing a part two to Why Me? My fisrt fan fic. If you have any suggestion on events to happen feel free to inbox me!

The story is called Sunset Blvd. ( yes I know that is an Emblem 3 song and yes they are amazing!) and the picture is a personal edit I made.

This story is going to be picking up where Ashley, Riker and the rest of R5 and Julia left off in Why me

If you have not read the first one I highly recommend reading that just incase you get confused.

Oh and if you take any of my ideas and transform them into something you want to write feel free to inbox me with your story and I would love to read what some of you come up with!

I apprectiate all the feedback I get from y'all. It's amazing and super sweet :')

If you want you can follow me on twitter. @juliairenee

I love all of my readers and supporters so much and I am going to try my best to make the chapters longer because I know how impatient some of you get... * Cough* Ashley * Cough*

Well I'm going to leave you with that and start working on the story now. I can't wait for y'all to see how Ashley and Riker's relationship goes.

- Julia xo