Chapter 3

**** Warning**** This chapter is extremely short....oops!

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing. " Hello?" I answered very sleepily I might add. " Hello, Miss Andrews. This is Joyce from Starbucks. I am pleased to say you got the job. You start tomorrow at nine. See you then?" I nearly fainted. I was so excited! " Yes ma'am see you then Thank you so much!" I hang up and look over to see a very confused Riker. " Who was that?" Oh my, was that a hint of jealousy? He is so cute when he's jealous! " My boss." I say confidently. I could feel the tension relase after I told him. Then he got confused again. " Wait, When did you get a job and where?" I never realized that Riker scrunched his eyebrows when he was confused. " Just now and at Starbucks." I basically squealed.

I showed Riker to the shower and I just sat on twitter. ( if you follow @juliairenee and @Ashley_LynchR5 you get a virtual cookie! Or I could shout you out! Just tweet me with the #sunsetblvd and I will give you a shout out and a virtual cookie!) I found out I gained quite a bit of followers. Most of them being #R5Family. Did I just mentally say hashtag..... Yes, yes I did!. Oh well. Luckily I haven't gotten much hate, but there are always those few people. While I was distracted Riker came over and looked at  my phone. " Don't listen to them babe, They're just jelly." I jumped because I didn't realize Riker was right behind me then I started laughing and I couldn't stop. Did my boyfriend just say jelly?

Riker's P.O.V.

What? Why is she laughing? She doesn't deserve the hate she gets. She is beautiful and I'm 99.9% sure i am in love with her.

Oh my! I'm in love. If this is love, love is easy! I snapped out of my day dream to a loud thud. I ran over to the my side of the bed. Ha, my side I like that. Back on subject. Ashley is laying on the ground grasping her sides still laughing. " What is so funny?" I finally asked. After a minute or so she finally calmed down. " You said jelly." Really? That's why she's laughing?

~ A few hours later~

I'm going to tell her tonight. I won't chicken out this time. It was around nine and she had to be at work in twelve hours so I walked her to her room. I was planning on staying I just haven't told her yet. " Ok" pause " I guess I have to go" pause " See you after work...." I was half way out the door when she jumped on my back. " Can you please stay?" HAHAHA My plan worked! " Ok baby, I'll stay." I quickly changed and went to my side of the bed. " Hey Ashley?" She turned around to face me. Don't you dare do anything stupid I told myself. " Yeah Riker?" Grow some balls Riker. Just. Say. It! NOW!

" I love you"

Cliffhanger I know hate me but hey I updated. I know it is uber short but I have band camp to blame. My summer ended a the 2nd. It sucks. Tell me what you think about the  chapter and I love reading your comments...

Comment your favorite youtuber. Mine would have to be..... either Ryan Abe or Andrew Lowe!

Vote please and I will put up a new chapter Wednesday or Thursday!

I love you all and Stay Beautiful

Julia xoxo