Chapter 4

A/N: Look if you ship Kellington do not take any offense to this chapter. There will be drama. Yay.. drama right? Well Please read the author note at the end please!!!!!!!!!!!

Riker's P.O.V.

I am so stupid! Ashley just sat there. Why did I do that???? She obviously doesn't feel the same way. Oh no. Is that? Is she? Yes. She's crying. I'm the world's dumbest person. " I'm sorry." was all I managed to choke out.

Ashley's P.O.V.( right after Riker said I love you.)

Am I dreaming? Did Riker just say he loved me? Me? As in Ashley Nicole Andrews? I was so shocked. I couldn't move or make a sound. I then realized I was crying. Happy tears no worries." I'm sorry." was all Riker said. He started to get up but I didn't want him to go. " Riker!" I accidentally yelled. He jumped and turned around. I could see tears forming. Wait did he think I didn't love him. That's crazy talk! "Yeah?" he said. " Why are you leaving?" I was pretty sure I knew but I wanted to make sure. " I know you don't feel the same way." He said tears nearly spilling from his eyes. I motioned him to come here and sit so he did. My turn to pipe up and spill. " Riker Anthony Lynch! Are you crazy?"  He just sat there and let a few tears fall. " How could I not love you? Of course I love you. Always have Always will. To infinity and beyond." Riker's frown instantly turned into his signature heart-melting smile.

Riker's P.O.V.

I have never been this I happy. I can't believe she loves me! I didn't know what else to do so I kissed her. It was a very sweet and passionate kiss." I love you Ashley" I whispered. " I love you too Riker." She whispered back and with that we fell asleep.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked over to see a sleeping Riker. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture and tweeted it.

@Ashley_LynchR5: He is so cute when he sleeps. @rikerR5 pic.twitter.com/qTczMnp (made up link)

I then wrote Riker a little note and left. I got to work and I was lucky enough to understand how their system works. Next thing I know I'm taking orders like a pro. Then someone came in. Don't fangirl my inner self told me. " Hi, welcome to Starbucks. How can I....are you ok?" I wonder what's wrong? Kelly, El's girlfriend, looked like she had been crying. Oh and yes I have a nickname for Ellington. " Can I take a ten minute break?" I asked my boss. She nodded and Kelly and I sat down. She told me that she was moving to New York. And that she broke up with El, poor El. " Well I want you to spend the night." I gave her the address. " Riker's there right now. He can let you in." I told her. " Ok." She said. I gave her a quick hug and got back to work.

My shift ended so I decided to call El to see if he was ok.

( Phone Conversation)

El: Hey Ashley( He never called me Ashley its always Ash since I call him El)

Me: Hey El. You ok?

( He started sobbing)

Me: I'm going to go home to change and then I'll be right over. See you soon.

I got home and had to hold back my tears. I ran to El's house. He opened the door. " Hey Ash. Are you ok?" I just ran up to him and cried. She El is just like the older brother I never had. ( Sorry Kirk Jr. and Ty Ty) " Shh....It's Ok." El cooed. " NO! IT'S NOT RATLIFF!"  I only called him Ratliff when I was mad. " What? What happened?" he asked clearly shocked that I called him Ratliff. " Riker.... was kissing.... Kelly." I just started sobbing harder. Soon El and I were both crying. " Can I stay here?" I asked him. " Anything for you sis." El gave me a pair of sweats and his 'Pugs Not Drugs' shirt. I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.

Riker's P.O.V.

I woke up and found a note

- Hey Riker, had to go to work. Didn't want to wake you up. See you six ish. Love you - Ashley ♥

I smiled like an idiot reading the last few words. I didn't know what to do so I decided to get on twitter. Ashley posted a picture of me. What a creep. JK. She's my creep. After wasting hours on twitter and tumblr, someone wake the doorbell. I opened it to see Kelly. " Come on in Kelly. Are you ok?" She looked like she had been crying. She had told me everything that happened. I gave her a hug. Then she did something crazy. She kissed me. I immediately pulled away. " Kelly what on Earth are you thinking. I have a girlfriend." She looked at me terrified and ran out the door. I have to tell Ashley. I don't want any secrets between us. It's already nine and Ashley isn't back. I hope everything is ok. I should call her.

Ellington's P.O.V. ( YAY El!)

Ashley's phone started ringing. So I got up with it and stepped out of ear shot. " What do you want Riker?" I spat. " Why did you have Ashley's phone?" he asked me. " Maybe because she came to me crying when she saw you and Kelly kissing. Now listen here. You not only hurt Ashley but she was my girlfriend. How could you?" I yelled and hung up the phone and turned it off. I then went back to sleep.

 No one's P.O.V.

Riker's got some splanning to do!!!

A/N: No one reads these. Prove me wrong and comment your twitter and I will follow you and you will be mentioned in the next chapter.

Please Vote, Comment and Share with everyone

Thanks

- Julia xoxo