Chapter 7- Flappy Bird

Recap:

"Thanks April. It really means a lot to me." I could almost see the smile forming on her face.

"It's what I'm here for." I said with a smile of my own

She pulled away from the hug, whipping the remaining tears of her face. She smiled genuinely and began walking away from me.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Well, we've been here for 2 hours. It's lunch time so if you don't mind, hurry the heck up, I'm hungry as hell" She said with a confident tone. I smiled at her and began walking my way to school.

After 10 minutes of walking, we reached our ginormous school. As we walked into the cafeteria, we were hit by a wave of stares, thoughts and whispers.

"What's a hot piece of ass like her doing with that half-wolf?"

'What is she doing with her?'

"Oh look the freak found a friend!" Some jock looking guy said, making everyone around him laugh.

I looked over to Red. I could tell she was struggling to keep an indifferent expression. Although I could tell she was trying, to the others she really did seem completely indifferent. I smiled proudly.

'That's my girl!' I thought to myself.

To give her a little support, I briefly held her hand, squeezing it for a second, before letting it go.

I saw her smile for a second and we went to get our lunches. After paying the cranky lady for our food, we walked up to the empty table near the door and sat across each other.

We ate silently, occasionally glacing at each other and smiling or glaring at the people who passed by us with rude thoughts. It was nice to have someone at my level. 'Cocky much?' I thought to myself smirking 'I have my reasons' I chucked and mentaly said 'Well that you do'

"Are you having a mental conversation with yourself?" Red said interrupting me. I looked at her, she had her 'what the hell' look, with her eyebrow raised and sharp gaze.

I satared at her for a couple seconds before cautiously nodding my head affirmatively. She shook her head and laught, much to the dismay of the students in the room. I guess her old self didn't laughed much. I'm glad I can change that.

After lunch we went to class. We had different classes and I was a little reluctant on leaving her alone, I couldn't go to her class, and I couldn't miss mine. I walked alone as I started playing one of my all time favourites 'Drunk' by Ed Sheeran on my Ipod. It's a very sad song, but I think that's what makes it beautiful. Not all beauty is happy.

I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On the right side of the wrong bed

As the music started playing throught my ear plugs, I found myself smiling. I've always liked music. It really cheers me up, not matter how sad the song is. That's why I always carry my Ipod everywhere I go. It's mainly filled with music, sinse I dont really have an account on any social media website. Suprisingly for someone my age, I'm not a fond of the classics, I guess it just brings to much memories. I have everything from Eminem to Hardwell to One Direction (Although now they went their separate ways)- 'God I'm funny'- to freaking Taylor Swift. What can I say? I'm a very multicultural person.