Chapter 13- My past

(A/N: Hey guys it's been a very terrible day. I had almost finished this chapter went I accidentally deleted it. I had spent a lot of my time today writing the freaking chapter and it was coming out very nice, and now I'm hella pissed. Especially because in this chapter I have to write long ass paragraphs with long ass stories. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh god I'm pissed.

And I finished my exams which means I'll be able to write more! *crowd cheers*
Unfortunately they didn't go that well. ..well one of them didn't. But is okay in officially on holiday!!

I've changed a few things along the chapters but they were all minor. The only relevant thing I changed was April's birth location, which is now Canada.

I will finally introduce the Alpha that will be played by Nick Bateman. And please ladies, or guys if you play that way, contain your drool. The picture is here and not in the next chapter, where the Alpha is introduced, due to editing errors btw)

Enjoy :) Seriously you better enjoy this motherfucking chapter because I worked twice as hard (literally) to do it)

Recap:

"So... I heard you have a little cousin."

'Oh boy'

"Now Ian, that's really none of your business is it?" I said, already fearing where this conversation was heading.

He completely ignored my question and asked with an evil and almost threatening voice, with a smirk that seemed to be glued to his face.

"Come on now. I heard she was a very beautiful girl, care to enlight me?" I sighed and looked at him, keeping my fake confident smirk plastered on my face.

"And then again, how is it any of your business?" I was now trying extremely hard not to punch him in the face.

I didn't care if he was some Red Wolf or God himself, no one threatens my little cousin. Especially not him. I had a fealing that anyone this guy took any kind of interest in ended up dead somehow. And Caroline was not going to be one of those people. My cousin. Mine.

'God I sound like an Alpha' I thought disgusted.

He sighed in a careless way and said, sarcasm dripping from his voice:

"I'm just trying to figure out why does a strong and powerful fox such as yourself has such an inocent and fragile little cousin?" I eyed him in a warning way, almost as if to dare him to cross the line.

"Besides, haven't you heard that sharing is caring? Didn't your father told you that?" He said with an unreadable expression on his face.

I felt someone light up a match inside me and an explosion in my head, making me harshly grt up from my seat and look him dead in the eyes, pointing my index finger at his muscular chest.

"You do not talk about my family! You know nothing about them!"

I hated when people talked about my family, maybe because I didn't like talking about them. Maybe because most of the things they did weren't exactly... role models...

He mimicked me, harshly getting up and walking over to me, towering over me with his 6.3ft intimidating frame. I almost stepped back, but resisted that urge. I bit my lip, trying to stand my ground.

He smirked (when does he not?), before tilling his head slightly to the side and said in a mocking tone.

"What? Don't like talking about dady? Why? Did he not love you? Is that why yo-"