Chapter 9- The Third in Command

(A/N: Hi!)

I made my way to the girls bathroom, with blood already trailing down my right leg, soaking the shirt I had borrowed from whoever the guy was. I held on to the wound like my life depended on it, which it really didn't. Sure, it hurted like a bitch, but it would be completely healed in a few hours. Even if I didn't made any effort to stop the bleeding, the wound would still heal, it just would take way more time and I really didn't feel like walking around school looking like a phyco horror movie girl.

As I walked through the halls I noticed that, opposite from what you would think when everybody is supposed to be in class, I passed some people on the halls. Most of them looked at me in shock or even worry, but when I passed a boy with dark hair and freezing blue eyes, and I received a cold and hard glare. I shivered from the coldness in his eyes. It looked like a freaking blizzard was going on in there!

He was leaning against a wall, near what I guessed was the door to his class. He eyed me with distrust and hatred. I returned the glare he was giving me.

'What the hell did I ever do to you?' I thought insulted.

I never punched him, or kicked him in the balls, or made a fool out of him, I did that to the stupid Beta, and the Beta definitely did not have those creepy eyes. Oh wait... I remember him! He was with Beta jerk when he so rudley interrupted my class... Dickhead.

He looked at me in a disapproval expression, successfully pissing me off and making me snap at him.

"What?" I said with annoyance and anger filling my voice. "Haven't you ever seen a bullet wound before?"

He rolled his eyes at me and said in an incredibly serious tone, like a tone a father would use to warn his daughter's boyfriend about his little princess.

"You are reckless. You are a salvage. You are a dangerous rogue. You shouldn't even be alive. You should have been killed the moment you passed the border. You are a danger to my pack. You're a threat. You're uncontrollable. You will be eliminated, you just wait until Alpha gets here." 'Geez do all his sentences start with 'you'? Poor guy maybe he just has limited capacities'

I looked at him with a mocking smile and said putting my hand on my hip.

"Oh really? And who are you to say that?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "You're not an Alpha, you're not a Beta. You're not even third in command or Gamma! You're just some wolf, kid. Let the big boys try to handle me, their chances are slightly bigger than yours. But are the same time, you are completely right: I am uncontrollable. So you should stay away from me, pup." I said beig completely aware that although he wasn't in any important position, he was 6'3ft and seemed to be a powerful one due to the energy that was rolling off him.

He visibly clenched his fists and started striding towards me, his eyes turning bright red. I immediately stepped back, afraid. In my whole time of existence, and besides the White Wolf, my father only compared our power to one creature: Red Wolfs.

'Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.' I thought as I subconsciously stepped back until I hit a wall, always keeping my eyes on the beast in front of me.

Red Wolfs are similar to normal wofs, but much stronger and with sharper senses, like a foxspirit. They also live as long as foxspirits. They all change into enormous black wolfes with deadly red eyes. They were a little bit stronger than most foxspirits, but not nearly as smart or agile. You could say they were Hulk and we were like Thor's and Black Widdow's children.

In my life, the only thing my father was afraid of was Red eyes, as he called them. They were ruthless, much like foxes, but worse. But they didn't kill for power, oh no, they killed for pleasure. They killed just for the hell for it. Although my kind was like the apex predator, the top of the food chain or the silent killers, I never killed unless it was necessary or it was a benefit for the community, like people the sistem couldn't catch, but I could.