Chapter 15- Mate Bond

(A/N: Hi!)

Recap:

"Watch out, she's dangerous, already broke a few noses and this is her second day." The Beta said, anger filling his voice.

I saw a smirk forming itself on Ashton's beautiful face, just as black spots started filling my vision.

"It's okay." Alpha Ashton said smirking at me "I've always loved a good chase." And with those words on my mind, I blacked out.

I woke up with a big bright light and an ever bigger headache. Not like the one I had been through before blacking out, just a normal, hangover headache. But damm it was one hell of a hangover. I opened my eyes, but shut them immediately due to the blinding light placed right above me. I groaned and began to lift my hand to shield me from the light.

I wasn't able to complete this action because apparently, my wrists and ankles were tired up to some old chair. I looked around, confused. I found myself in some kind of interrogation room, but extremely neat and with cabinets of medical equipment.

The light hung right above me and was swinging slightly, much like in a horror movie. The floor wasn't really clean, but the cabinets placed on the cornets of the room seemed to be completely empty of any kind of dust or anything like that, and were filled with what looked like medical equipment such as descardable seringes and gloves and other medical stuff that I don't know the name.

The room wasn't dark thought, there where two widows on the room, a small one to my right that led outside, from where most of the light came and I could tell we where at least on the second floor from the beautiful view of the woods. Them there was a strange rectangular dark one, one that I was facing. It looked awfully like the ones on the TV shows in interrogation room, you know the ones where creepy detectives watch someone .

'No way...'

I took a deep breath, searching for a sent or a sound that would give my watchers away. I smirked when I heard faint voices over the double sided mirror.

"What is she doing?" Betajerk asked.

I heard someone sighing loudly and Alpha Ashton's powerful voice filled the secret room.

"She knows we're here, let's just talk to her." This made my smirk even wider and I lifted my head up, knowing they here just about to barge into the room, which they did about 5 seconds later.

'What a smart boy my mate is.' I thought proud. At least I didn't get some dumbass kid like the Beta. I didn't like the Beta very much. And I think the Beta didn't like me back.

They walked over to my smirking self, standing with their arms crossed staring at me like I was a great big mistery. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Cole decided to bless the world with his anoying voice, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows, like I was doing something extremely wierd, and not just sitting in a chair.

"You're not screaming." He said confused. Well of course I wasn't screaming my fox was bloody drained from the effort she oh so kindly made to keep me away from my mate a few hours ago! I mean I hoped it had been hours. Hope long had I stayed out? 'Questions for another time April!' I scolded myself

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Well and you're stupid, tell me something I don't know."

He started shaking, like here was about to shift and charge at me, but Ashton calmly placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, making him instantly calm down. Stupid Alpha perks.

'Awww we balance each other. Ain't that cute? I anger them and he calms them down. Shouldn't it be the other way around though?'

"Shut it April, let's just hurry his up." Ashton said. As I avoid thinking of how sexy my name was on his lips, and erasing the thoughts of other things on his lips I said in a confident voice.