Chapter 1- Introducing April Evans

(A/N: It's similar to the Introduction but adds more information, so read it :) )

Hi. I'm April Evans. I'm 17 years old and I'm a foxspirit. Well I'm not 17, I just look like 17. I'm actually 170 years old since 10 years of a foxspirit equals 1 werewolf year. I'm not an only child, I have an older brother but, fortunately for me, he isn't around much.

I'm around 5.6ft, slim and with all the right curves in all the right places. I have ordinary brown hair and bright blue eyes. I've always been told that I was beautiful, a goddess maybe, but really, it's just my genes. I was made that way, like every other fox spirits. I'm the spitting image of my brother, minus my eyes, since my brother has my father's light brown colored ones. We enharied for our father our anger issues and bad temper unfortunately.

Also unfortunately, we didn't enharied much from our mother, except my blue eyes and maybe my soft spot for helping weak people, a trait that will get me killed one day, according to my brother. I just can't help it, I see someone hurting and I just want to run over to them and tell them it's going to be okay. My brother is the very oposite, he would kill anything and anyone who stood in his way. He is very similar to our father on that matter. However, his soft spot, his (only) weakness is me, his delevish little sister, even though most of the times he didn't show it. I remember when we were together the months after our father died that he would beat up anyone who ever dared flirting with me. Back them when its was just him and me against the world.

I havent heard of him in almost ten years. We separated shortly after my 160th birthday and I never saw him again. I heard about some of his doing in the news: the killings, the torturing and other things he does when he isnt in bed with some naive girl.

I've lived on the run with my brother since my father was killed, when I was just 14 years old. My mother died bringing me to this world. Then when I finally convinced my brother that I could that care of my own we went on our spared ways. After ten years of running around, I grew tired of it and decided to settle down on this small town. I'm pretty sure everyone who lives here its a werewolf so ill fit right in. I even enrolled in the only high school in here: an all werewolf school where the only pack around here goes to. Since they are all from the same pack, the won't be almost any fights and I can live a boring mundane life, just like I always wanted.

I bought a small house near the woods so I can go for a run anytime I want. Although I have done high school over and over, I think it's fun to learn how much society has evolved. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some neanderthal that doesn't know what a cellphone or a selfie is, I just haven't really interacted much with modern teenagers before.

I was currently on my newly furnished house, standing in the middle of the room feeling as if I had been doing push ups for an hour. I decided to take shower to relax my tired muscles from carrying multiple boxes around the house, so I headed to the bathroom.

After I took the shower I got dressed and checked my room to see if I had not forgotten to hid a few silver knifes around the room and house, just for precautions, and then, feeling the tiredness getting to me, I went to sleep, looking forward to my first day back in high school.

I tossed and turned for a few hours, before letting out a frustrated groan and ripped the sheets off me.

Really, I had tried, for hours. I just couldn't seem to get my eyes to close for more then a couple minutes. Must be the excitement. Who would say that a 170 year old super powerful supernatural creature would be nervous to start high school?

Reluctantly, I got out of bed and dragged my feet to my desk, where my computer was. I decided to learn more about the Alpha here, since I probably was going to meet him eventually.

I know what you're thinking: 'thought you were going to stay away from trouble April, how's meeting the Alpha staying away from trouble?' I know that but it's just in case I get in trouble. Rather safe than sorry. Sue me.

Nevertheless and ignoring your judgement here's what I concluded about this Alpha after around five hours of searching I found out he was 18 and soon to be Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He is one of the most feared and vicious Alpha in the country, as well as one of the youngest, and has a special hate for rogues and anyone who dares to desobey his orders. From what I've gathered from news and social media, he is mateless but he couldn't care less.

'Cocky little bastard' I thought.

I'm sure there was that little feeling of emptiness in his heart, I read about it, the pain of not being with your mate, in some werewolf's books but from what I understood, he didn't had much of a heart to being with , so it probably didn't bother him much.

I imediatley didn't liked him. I mean in a way I admired him for successfully managing such a big and powerful pack,but still, he looked like a spoild little brat who did everything he pleased no matter who was hurt. I've never liked Alphas anyway, they all tend to crave one thing: power.