“Carey, she pushed me away and told me that I ruined her life” she mumbled I sighed and hugged her frowning over her head as she cried I need to find her soon and ask her what the hell was her problem.

“Aly does Sean know” I asked she shook her head against me.

“You need to tell him I don’t want him to get the wrong idea that something is going on between us” I mumbled she leaned back and looked at me.

“I can’t tell him he doesn’t know about what happened to her” I ran my hands through my hair in frustration thinking about it.
“You have to tell him sometime Aly you can’t always come to me” I said

“So you’re not a friend anymore” She asked frowning with tears

“No it’s not that and you know it you’ve been one of my best friends since we were younger you just need to tell Sean he can probably help you out” I said she shook her head.

“Best friend right ever since Gabriel been here you haven’t even hung out with any of us lately” She said I frowned at her okay maybe I haven’t but Gabriel had nothing to do with it well I don’t think she did.

“Gabriel has nothing to do with this Aly” I said she rolled her eyes.
“Yes she does, you haven’t even notice that Alex been moping around since last week for some reason he won’t tell anybody why and I’ve been like this for over a month Ash,” She said I looked at her shock before leaning against the wall sighing maybe I haven’t been paying attention because right now I’m focused on Gabriel and she wouldn’t understand.
“I’m sorry if you feel like you’ve been neglected by me, I’ve been busy with other things but I’m always here if you need anything Aly and Gabriel has nothing to do with this either if you want to hang out fine we can hang out sometimes then” I said she was still frowning at me.

“No I’m sorry it’s just that there is so much going on and with Carey back I feel like I don’t have anyone to lean on anymore, I know Gabriel isn’t the one to blame but you are always with her I have no one to talk to anymore about anything the girls I don’t really feel comfortable talking to them about certain stuff and Sean well he’s a guy” she mumbled I sighed again and wrapped my arms around her hugging her.

“It’s okay if you want you can come over my house or call me anytime you want to, if you have anything to talk about just come to me don’t worry about anything else but I still think you should tell Sean Aly I know you don’t want to but you can’t keep it away from him” I said she hugged me back nodding into me.
“Next time you see Carey walk away and call me I need to figure out where she’s at” I said she nodded again looking up at me

“Thank You Ash,” She said I smiled

“No problem” I said kissing her cheek before we walked back in the class

“Oh Aly is she back at the school” I asked quietly we stopped in the middle of the isle

“I think she is but I only see her occasionally I never see her at lunch I think she keeps to herself most of the time” She mumbled I nodded and walked to my seat Gabriel was looking at me I smiled.
“I’ll tell you later” I mumbled she nodded I looked at Alex thinking about what Aly said he did look little down I’ll talk to him later today. I leaned back with Gabriel leaning against me thinking about Carey I’ll check the library at lunch today that’s where she used to disappear to.
“Lee everything okay” Gabriel mumbled I looked down at her and smiled.
“Yeah everything is fine” I said kissing the corner of her mouth, she nodded before turning back to the teacher.

(Gabriel POV)

Ash has been in her own little world ever since her and Aly had that talk I don’t know what they were talking about but whatever they did talk about Ash had on her mind for the rest of the day. I looked up at her again she was still lost in her thoughts I sighed.