Chapter 20: love turns black

Waking up at aiden's house I knew I was safe. Except....I smelt feet....feet? I opened my eyes and turned to face plant right into aiden's feet. I pushed them away from me and jumped on aiden.
"Aid! Your feet stinks! Shower!!!"
He takes the pillow from under his head and pushes it in my face
"Go away! I have 30 more minutes to sleep before I have to start getting ready for work!"
I sat back on my side and pouted "do you have to go?...."
He sat up and looked at me "Anna you'll be safe here, just don't answer the phone or door until I get back...ok?"
I didn't answer I just looked down at my lap "but-"
He opened his arms "nope just bring it here"
I slumped in his arms, "your the best brother a girl can ask for"
He shrugged his shoulders and got up "eh I'm ok.... Your the blessing sis, I love you and I will never let anyone hurt you again....alright I gotta get in the shower and go"
I laid back down and pulled the covers over me "whelp I'll be dead until you get back....hopefully not literally" I joked.
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, aiden kissed me on the cheek and waved goodbye. "Hey I'll be back around 6:30-7:00.....oh and Rya should be here a little bit before me"
"Ha I forgot you were married, she's barely here, like ever"
He sighs "yea she's always on these social meetings with her job...I went to one and that's the last one I'll go to....they are bor-ing" he laughed and walked out the door leaving me scared to death. I got out of the bed and that's when the phone calls started. They happened every 30 minutes or so. I did my best to ignore it but it was so distracting no matter what I did. I went down stairs and flipped the tv on.....pretty little liars was on! I was thinking about how it was so hard to trust Allison again when I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it and continued watching. Then another knock only this time it was louder. I went to the door to peep out aiden's peephole. To my surprise it was Zoe.
"Come on Anna I know your in there. I Need to talk to you about chad, he's acting weird towards me"
I sighed. This girl is not gonna go away so I opened the door a bit not letting her in but she kicked the door in. I fell to the floor with my face feeling like it got ran over by a truck.
"Zoe what the-" the pain didn't matter anymore because I wanted to cry at the person I saw come up behind her.....chad.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note: tell me if you like this chapter.....Thankyou baes for all the votes and comments! It really means a lot, more twists and turns coming your way....stay in there! Love ya