Chapter 16: Fight to save a life

Me and aiden decided to go to eat at wilkin brunch afterward. The whole time aiden kept talking about how he felt stupid about believing what dad had told him.
I struggled to get up with a full belly after eating.
"Aid, I can't disagree with the stupidity" I laughed and almost fell over.
Aiden balanced me, " gosh, I told you not to order dessert. You look like your stomach is about to burst."
I held on to him " I feel like it's about to burst"
"Let's just walk around for a few, I don't wanna leave you unstable".
I chuckled, careful not to laugh so much. " ohhh so you got jokes,huh?"
He smiled
"Some"
We walked out the restaurant and walked around with no destination in mind.
"I can't believe I told him I'd punch his teeth out!" Aiden cracked "I mean I really feel like I meant it too"
"I'm sure you did. Did you see how scared dad was when you said that? He was about to shit his-"
It felt like the breath in my body was knocked out of me when I seen her. And when I say her, I meant Zoe. She was walking towards me and aiden with a smirk on her face just staring at me.
She stopped in front of me " you are really dumb for forgiving him, you know?"
I look at her confused. " what?"
"Chad. He cheated on you multiple times with me and your still with him. Why not hand him over to someone he really wants?"
I wanted to punch her so bad " oh like you? Little girl, I don't even know who you are! No, you know what? I do know who you are. Your what my husband calls a stalker. He doesn't want you sweetie because if he did he wouldn't have married me"
She turned her lip up at me as if she was disgusted "he might be in your bed in the morning but he's in my bed at night"
She turned to walk away but I stopped her.
"What are you talking about? Your insane! I'm not gonna believe anything you say! Your just a whore!"
She smiled " ask your husband where he was two nights ago. He sure as hell wasn't with you, was he?"
She turned and walked away.
"You'll see me again, trust me" she said over her shoulder and then she was gone.
I looked at aiden. He had this 'I told you so' face on.
"Aid, please don't do this right now. I'm going home. If I find out he lied about how long ago he cheated on me, I'm really done with his ass."
I ran to my car and jumped in. Happy to see aiden get in his, I pulled out and sped down the street to the house. I pulled in the driveway with aiden right behind and walked out. "Aid, don't melt his face off before I get the truth out of him ok?"
Aiden put his hands up "ok ok"
I walked into the house to see chad on the couch watching tv. Soon as he heard me come in he ran to Me.
"Babe! Are you ok? Did everything go well? Where'd you go? Did you guys-"
"Where we're you two nights ago?"
He looked confused "what?"
I got in his face "where we're you two nights ago? You sure as hell wasn't with me so where we're you?!"
I could tell he was struggling to come up with an answer
"I was Over a friends house, we were playing poker." He studdered.
"Was this friends name Zoe?"
"What?!" I could practically hear the fear in his voice.
"You heard me!"
Chad looked at aiden who was still in the room.
"I'm not talking about our business in front of him. This is between you and me"
Aiden laughed "dude if you didn't want your business in the streets, you shouldn't have a whore in your sheets".
Chad puffed up " get out of my house aiden!"
"No! I'm here with my sister!"
"Well I'm leaving then!"
"Go ahead, punk ass"
I didn't want chad to leave because we still had to talk so I turned to aiden.
"Aid it's ok, you can go now. I'll call you in the morning"
"But-"
I went over and hugged him "please!"
"Ok fine but call me, I'm serious!"
"I will"
I walked aiden out and shut the door. I turned to face chad "chad-"
Right then chad's fist flew across my face.