chapter six: the in-laws

Our parents and families came one by one. First my mom and dad, then my sister auburn and her boyfriend,
A little background on my sister auburn. She's 17 and is my half sister. My mom and my real dad had split when i was 4 and my mom had auburn and crimson(hint the names). Crimson is sixteen and in eleventh grade. She's at the stage where she is starting to be private about her love life so I have no idea if she's even dating anyone. And another thing when my mom remarried she married into an interracial marriage. My mom is white and my stepdad is black so auburn and crimson are both mixed.
then came my big bro Aiden. He's my real brother not half. He's 26 and I'm just 23 but we are super close. We're both married and we go on double dates a lot. He's the best, I love having someone I feel like I can always go to. Then came the in-laws...... Mr. And mrs.wilson. I didn't want to say they hated me, but they do. Chad is so naïve about the whole thing and the way they talk to me but he has to admit they are pretty rude towards me. I think they believe chad could've done better or something. I hug both of them and lead them into the living room where we will be eating. No matter our differences, I was still raised to be respectful to elders. 
"darling,Who cooked?" Mrs Wilson asked
I smiled.
"I did."
"Oh! how lovely, so are we eating take out dinner?"
My smile faded. And I was ready to fume.
But aiden came to my rescue as always.
He came up and hugged me.
"My sisters food is always delicious, don't knock something before you try it".
Mrs Wilson smirked and walked away to join her husband.
"She is such a bitch...I mean witch" Aiden said hugging me tighter.
"I have no idea how you deal with that"
"Yeah me either"
At that moment crimson came up.
"Why would that old women tell me to put my phone down? Like is she paying my phone bill? I don't think so."
I giggled and shushed her.
"You have to be respectful...no matter how much of a hag she is"
We all laughed knowing what I said was the truth. 
The only person who got along with the old hag was auburn...which meant we can't talk about mrs.wilson in front of her.
"Hey big sis and bro what're y'all talking about?"
Crimson snickers and walks away leaving me and Aiden to make something up.
"ERM...nothing...."
"Just pineapples" Aiden says.
Auburn gives me the suspicious eye
"Pineapples?"
"Yeah we love pineapples!" Aiden grabs my hand and pulls me away.
"Gosh she asks too many questions..I felt like I was in an interview" Aiden joked.
I opened my mouth to say something but closed it when I heard that irritating voice.
" im HERE!!!!!!"
Knowing who it was Aiden sighed as I looked at chad with a question stirring. He walked up to me and pulled me aside.
"What?"
"Is that who i think it is?"
"If you mean my dearest sister? Then yes."
"Ugh. Chad why would you invite her when you know we hate eachother? She's such a bitch!!"
"Hey! That's my sister. shall I remind you to not call her that."
"Oh don't act like you don't know she's a bitch chad"
"Well maybe if you stopped acting like a bragging brat in front of her then she wouldn't act like a bitch!"
I couldn't help it when my hand flew to his face.
"I'm not a brat and you won't ever call me that again"
Chad's sister came up and wrapped her arms around both of us
"Hey!!! How is my favorite bitch? did you cook? seems like i'll be just chatting through dinner then huh?"
"Ugh...."
I stormed away before I seriously hurt her.