chapter seven: really, chad?

All night long I tried to ignore her....my evil step sister that is. She's such a pain. Every time me and chad would be alone she would try and put herself in the middle and talk to chad about something "important". She's so annoying, which is why I don't get why chad invited her to stay overnight. When she saw that I was hoping she'd say no she said yes....such a bitch. So knowing she was staying over I made it a family sleepover, I even asked his mom and dad to stay which to my surprise, she said that she will.
This will be an interesting night.
After dinner I had auburn, Aiden, and crimson come up in my bedroom with me so we could catch up.
So I laid sprawled out on Aiden while my feet was on crimson.
"So....how is my favorite people in the world?"
Auburn spoke first, of course.
"I'm fantastic! I got on the cheer leading squad which I'm super excited for!"
"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? Congrats!"
Auburn had wanted to be on the squad ever since I could remember so I knew how important to her it was to finally be on it.
"Yes!!!! I know isn't that so cool?!"
I pulled her to me and squeezed her tight.
"Yes! That's so awesome!"
Aiden was next to talk but before he got to say something, the door opened and in came chad.
"There you are babe. I was looking for you"
I stayed silent, still mad at our argument and him inviting his sister to stay.
He walked over and held out his hand.
I looked at it confused.
"What's that for?"
"Can we talk?"
Groaning I stood up while ignoring his hand, told my brother and sisters to hold on a sec, and walked out the room with chad behind me.
We got to the guest room and shut the door.
"OK. What?"
Chad came closer to me so there was no space between us.
"Why are you mad at me?"
"Really? Is that a serious question?"
A smirk came on his face
"Her sleeping over is not that big of a deal. Seriously your making this more then it needs to be"
I looked at him blankly, but obviously mad
"Its one thing for you to invite her here without telling me but its another thing when you invite her to stay without asking me chad! And for you to stand in my face right now and act like its not a big deal just really aggitates the hell outta me!!!"
"Come on its not that serious"
I backed away from him.
"OK so this is a joke to you? Your wife is pissed at you and its a joke? OK well I really don't want you to mess up my night with my family so I'm gonna leave and you talk to me when your feeling more mature".
I opened the door, slammed it shut, and walked back in my room and continued my conversation with my family.