Thunderstorms

This will be my update till next week. I will be going to camp so I won't be voting or commenting on stories. But I will once I get back so don't worry.

Today was a drowsy day in Auradon. It wasn't bad or anything, but the air was heavy and you could feel the density in it.

Evie hates days like this she knows a storm is coming. She hates storms. Yet she also hates to admit it but she is afraid of them.

Dinner has just finished and it started to sprinkle. Most Auradon students were outside playing in the rain, but a certain blue haired princess was inside her room trying to get her mind off the storm. She was a little too anxious. She was pacing around the room more and more as the wind started picking up and the rain started getting harder. Too make it worse Mal had texted her a couple minutes back saying that she was staying with Ben tonight so she couldn't have someone stay with her.

About a hour later the storm was very heavy and Evie was hiding in her closet with blankets over her head and whimpering everytime thunder sounded. Then she heard her door open and her heart started pacing. A crack of thunder came and she screamed immediately covering her mouth. Then she heard footsteps coming closer and closer to her hiding spot. She heard the door squeak open, and a hand touch her blanket and take it off her. Evie screamed as she covered her face with her hands.

"Evie?" Jay asked carefully removing her hands from her face to see tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"Jay is that you" Evie said shakily.

"Evie are you okay" Jay asked as he took her hands in his.

Evie was about to say something but thunder sounded and she lunged herself towards Jay.

Jay carefully picked her up and sat down with her on the bed and comforted her as she cried on jay's shoulder " hey
Princess it's okay don't worry"

Evie lifted her head off jay's shoulder and said "will you protect me Jay"

"Of course I will" Jay said as he kissed her forehead "I always will"

"I love you Jay" Evie said

"I love you too blueberry" Jay said as he cradled Evie when thunder shook

Evie took a deep breath and said "no, I'm in love with you"

Jay looked at Evie and kissed her lips gently and pulled away "I'm in love with you too"

Evie smiled as she kissed Jay until thunder roared again and she whimpered and pulled away

Jay kissed Evie's forehead " I'm so sorry Evie"

"It's not your fault, Jay" Evie said as she rested her head on jay's shoulder. "It's my own"

"I just feel sorry for you" jay said "I can't help but feel sorry for you I love you too much not to"

Evie smiled maybe thunderstorms aren't too bad and she closed her eyes and began to sleep.