Happy Birthday Princess

This chapter is dedicated to Sofia Carson her birthday is tomorrow (April 10). Hope you guys enjoy.

Tomorrow is Evie's birthday, and Jay wanted to make it very special for Evie. Currently Mal, Carlos, and Jay were in the boys room trying to discuss what to do for her birthday.

"Why don't we have a surprise party?" Mal suggested.

"Yeah, that would be awesome!" Carlos agreed.

"What do you think Jay?" Mal asked.

Jay sighed " I don't know, I mean you know Evie if we ignore her she'll get disappointed and get sad and think we don't like her and things like that."

Mal and and Carlos sighed " wait!" Carlos said "why don't you distract  Evie while we set up everything, but don't say anything about the party"

Mal nodded "yeah, that just could work."

Jay sighed and thought for a moment " I guess it could work, but what if she asks about you guys?"

Mal and Carlos look at each other "just say something like "I don't know, but what I do know is that you have beautiful eyes" "or something to that effect." Carlos suggested.

Jay agreed reluctantly "fine, but if she gets upset it's your fault."

Mal and Carlos highfived.

-------

"Evie" Jay whispered shaking the sleeping blue haired princess. "Evie wake up" Jay said yet again shaking the sleeping princess. Yet no response, Jay chuckled and rolled his eyes. He grabbed the princess' bundle of blankets, and threw it on the ground. That however got a response. The princess grumbled and cuddled up into a ball. Jay chuckled again. He shook his head while he took his princess' pillow. Evie grumbled yet again and whined "Jaaaayyy". Then she planted her face in the mattress.

"Eviiiiie" Jay replied grabbing the girl and placing her in her in his lap. "Happy birthday beautiful" Jay whispered into the princess' ear.

Evie sighed as she slowly opened her eyes and then she realized it was her birthday. "Oh, it is my birthday. Thanks, Jay"

Jay shook his head and chuckled "did you not remember that"

"Well you just woke me up and when I get wok...."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah when I wake you up you don't remember everything right away, blah, blah, blah"

Evie giggled and lightly hit Jay and then pecked a kiss on his cheek. Jay shook his head and gently grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her passionately for a minute. Evie pressed her forehead against Jay's and giggled. Soon she got up to go to the shower. "Where ya going beautiful?" Jay asked.

Evie giggled and shook her head slightly "I'm going to get ready"

"You don't need to get ready, you look gorgeous, and besides who cares if your in your pajamas"

Evie turned around and smiled "for one I do and two I'm pretty sure teachers would not appreciate it"

Jay rolled his eyes "fine"

Evie giggled "I'll be done shortly"

--------

When Evie got finished she came out of the bathroom with a beautiful bright blue dress.

"You look gorgeous princess" Jay said walking up to her twirling her around.

Evie giggled "not to bad yourself"

"Let's go princess" Jay said twirling her around again.

"Where are we going"

Jay sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "the thing is... I maybe kinda haven't exactly planned anything out" he stuttered.