Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day at Auradan. Jay wanted to make it perfect for Evie. I mean he loves her a whole lot. Although he didn't know exactly what he was going to do he knew like half of it. 

So Jay walked to Evie's dorm and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked, yet still no answer. So he decided to see if it was unlocked. It was. Jay walked into her dorm he saw a lump of blankets shaped into a ball. Jay chuckled to himself. She was still sleeping.

He knew Evie slept in a lot and all, but he didn't except her to sleep late today. She is always so ecstatic about this kind of stuff. 

Jay just decided to wake her up and then wait for her to get ready. Jay took her blankets off her body and poked at her waist. 

He knew Evie was very, very ticklish. So he thought it would be funny. Well, he was wrong. He only heard a groan and Evie curled herself into a ball. 

Jay rose an eyebrow. Is she okay? Jay wondered. "Eves, you okay?" Jay asked as he sat down next to her.

Evie shrugged her shoulders slightly and mumbled an "I don't know"

Jay felt absultaly horrible now. He poked at her sides and woke her up when she more than likely sick. 

Evie turned around and faced Jay. She looked so pale. "Come here baby girl" Jay said holding his arms toward Evie. She slowly crawled into his arms and rested her head on his chest. "Get some rest beautiful" Jay said as he kissed her forehead.

About an hour or two later Evie had woken up. "Feeling any better princess?" Jay asked 

"Yeah, it was just a small migraine" 

"Just, that? You looked like you were about to die." Jay half teased.

Evie crinkled her nose "sure, whatever you say." 

Jay chucked at Evie "what?" Evie asked.

"You're so cute when you crinkle nose." 

"I do not do that" Evie said defensively

"You just did princess"Jay said.

Evie stuck her tongue out sassily at Jay. So of course Jay had to retaliate.

"Yup" Jay thought "normal Evie is back"

"So" Jay said "are you ready to go now or are you just going to sit around all day" 

Evie giggled "give a half hour and I'll be ready" 

A half an hour later

Evie came out of the bathroom in a blue lacy dress. She looked absultaly stunning in Jay's opinion. "You look gorgeous princess" Jay said as he walked towards her and pecked her lips. 

"Thanks,  jay. You look pretty amazing yourself" Evie said as she fixed jay's collar. "Where are we going, Jay?" 

"Well, first we are going to the kitchen to get the picnic basket I prepared and then we are going to the spot I found. Then we'll do something random and then we'll go to this fancy restaurant, and finally we'll go to my dorm and watch a movie." Jay said grabbing Evie's hand.

Evie smiled "that sounds perfect" 

When Evie and Jay finished their picnic meal, they had a dessert Jay had made with some help. It was cupcakes. He knew Evie's favorite was a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter cream frosting. So he had to do that. 

Jay and Evie were feeding eachother the cupcakes just like a newly married couple would. Eventually Jay just had to some cake in Evie's face. With frosting and all. 

"Jay!!" Evie squealed.

"What I didn't do anything" Jay said raising his hands up in surrender, but Evie got none of that. She took a different cupcake a smashed it onto Jay.

It turned into a huge cupcake fight. 

In the end you could not tell who won, but they had a lot of fun. 

Currently was picking cupcake out of hair.

"Evie" 

"Hmmm"

"Come here for a second"

"No!" 

"What? You don't trust me?" Jay asked

Evie scoffed "pft no...not after what just happ...."

Jay cut Evie off with a long and passionate kiss. He moved his hands to her waist and lifted her to his lap.

Both of them were really enjoying it until Jay being the stinker he is poked his fingers in Evie's waist. Evie squealed. "Jay!!! You are so rotten" 

"I try my best" Jay said pressing his forehead against hers. Evie smiled at Jay. Until Jay yet again poked his fingers in her waist, but this time kept tickling her.. Evie burst out laughing as she tried to get Jay away from her waist. 

"Ja..aaaay st.ttop" 

"No, you're too cute not to." 

"Pleeeeease" 

"Urgggg fine if you insist" Jay said as he retracted his fingers.

"I guess we should go change now since *ahem SOMEONE  started a food fight and got our clothes dirty." 

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

Evie giggle and rolled her eyes  "come on let's go" 

A while later

Jay and Evie were now at the restraurant

"Jay, this so beautiful here." Evie smiled.

"Of course it is, I want the best for my princess" 

Evie giggled "thanks Jay" 

As Evie and Jay where watching the movie together Jay could tell that Evie was about to fall asleep.

"Evie" Jay whispered 

"Hmmm" 

"Are sleepy" 

Evie nodded her head 

"How could you possibly still be tired you slept for 2-3 hours this morning" 

"I don't know, you are very tirering" 

Jay chuckled as he brought Evie closer him. "Goodnight princess."

"Happy Valentine's D..." 

Jay chuckled as his girl fell asleep "happy Valentine's Day princess" Jay said as he kissed forehead and drifted off to sleep himself.