Double date pt.1

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while I had a concert and I got sick. So I'll try my best to make this good. I'll try to update at least once a day during break, unless I get sick. I'll try to get others suggestions soon.

Suggested by lovelovers2005

"Evie" Mal said shaking the sleeping body. 

" sssssssshhhhhhhhh" Evie groaned while pulling the blanket over her head.

"Evie! Wake up." Mal said while pulling the blanket off the bed. Then grabbing the bluenette's arm.

Evie groaned " what?"    " don't you remember?"  " remember what?" 

" you, jay, Ben, and me have a double date in three hours."

" I have time, besides it's Saturday." Evie groaned snuggling up her body.

" Evie get up!" 

"Urrggggg fine." 

Mal smiled victoriously. Evie slowly, but surely got out of bed and trotted to the bathroom.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/---/-/--/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/--////-/-//-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-//--/--/-/------//--/-/-/-/-/--//

Evie decided to wear a blue banana strap dress that just about reached to the bottom of her knees, and she has a pair of sandals on. Mal decided on a purple off shoulder dress that reached mid- knee.

It was currently 11:38 and the boys  were going to pick them up at 12.

" I told you I could have slept in." Evie said. 

Mal rolled her eyes " ya 22 minutes, big deal." 

" excuse you it's a very big deal" 

" whatever" 

20 minutes later

'Knock,knock,knock.'     " I'll get it" Evie said.

Sorry it's short but I have to go somewhere. I'll try to finish it later today. I more than likely will though. Bye