The Fair

Suggested by: micheIIey

Today Jay and Evie decided to go to one of Auradon's fairs. This one is entitled Valley Fair. Both of the former villain kids were super excited. They had never been to a fair before and now they could go together just the two of them.

It was currently 8:00 a.m. And Jay was wide awake and ready. However a certain princess was still sound asleep in her warm bed.

"Evie" the tourney player whispered in his girlfriend's messy hair. "Evie wake up princess"

The blue haired fashionista groaned as her boyfriend shook her gently. "Go away"

"Oh, come on Eves you have to get ready"

"No, I don't we don't have to leave till like 9:30"

"And that, my princess gives us time to get ready and maybe some time to cuddle" Jay said softly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Evie smirked as she slowly arose from her bed. "You really know how to get a girl out of bed, don't you"

Jay chuckled as he leaned in and pecked his girl on the lips. "Go get ready if you want have time to cuddle before we get there"

Evie glared at Jay as she arose from bed and went behind Jay. She wrapped her arms around Jay and pecked his cheek. "Be out in 10"

One hour later

"Ok is showered, I did my hair and make up, and I ate. Now we get to cuddle" Evie said as she walked toward Jay.

Jay chuckled as he hugged Evie "you see I know how to motivate you" he joked as he poked her nose.

Evie giggled as she kissed Jay and he replied by kissing her back, and bringing her closer to him.

"You know, blueberry" Jay said between kisses "this isn't exactly cuddling"

"Don't care" Evie replied as she ended her conversation with a long kiss. It lasted for quite sometime. That is until they pulled apart breathless and put their foreheads together. Evie smirked as she spoke softly " you know we should get going now, don't you think?"

Jay chuckled as he whispered in her ear "I guess we should now, princess"

Evie shuddered slightly as she felt the warmth of his breath on her ear.

"Speechless?" Jay questioned.

Evie giggled "let's go" the bluenette replied as she grabbed her purse and then took Jay's hand.

On the way to Valley Fair Jay turned up the radio and started singing obnoxiously with the windows all the way down. Evie buried her face in her hands, and moves body towards the window. " oh come on Eves this is fun" Jay chuckled

"Shhhh" Evie groaned.

"What am I embarrassing?" Jay questioned

"This is why I don't take you in public"

Then all of a sudden Jay grabbed her arm and started singing louder.

"Will you shut up" Evie scolded as her eyes widened.

"Why should I do that" Jay questioned

"Because I said so" Evie snapped back.

"Whatever my queen demands"

Evie giggles as Jay moves her arm back to her face.

"What was that for" Evie questioned moving her arms to her lap.