Jay!!

This was suggested by  HiIlovejevie a long time ago that I forgot about.

"Evie!!" Jay said bursting through the door. Evie jumped a little and looked up from her book.

"Jay!!" Evie teased. 

"I was wondering if you could help me with an outfit. I have a date tonight."

Evie was sad she really liked Jay, but now he has a date with someone else. "Well where are you going?" Evie asked trying to act excited for Jay. 

"I'm going to the movies with Audrey" 

Evie never asked who he was going with. "Well you don't need anything special for the movies just wear your normal clothes."

"Are you sure? Cause I want it to be perfect." 

Evie sighed and looked down he was really happy. She didn't want to end his happiness. "Jay you'll be perfect trust me." 

"Okay thanks eves" Jay said as he kissed he on the cheek. Then he left.

Evie sighed and looked at her book. She wanted to tell Jay that Audrey didn't let her on the cheerleading team, and she really wanted to. He even agreed that she was better than every girl on the cheerleading team. And now Jay was going out with Audrey.

💙 after the date 💛

Jay had been told by Audrey that she didn't let Evie on the team. He wasn't necessarily happy, but he was also slightly glad he didn't want any jocks hanging around her. He seen some of them with cheerleaders and he didn't want that for Evie. He actually had a crush on Evie and thought if he had a girlfriend the feelings would go away, but they didn't. They just grew stronger. He didn't like Audrey and it was clear Audrey hated Evie, and he didn't want to breakup, but it also he thought that if he broke up with. She might think it had to do with Evie and swear eve he on her. And he did not want to put Evie in danger.

Jay sat on his bed and thought for a second maybe if he broke up with Audrey he could protect Evie right? But he also didn't want to take the risk. He just decided to sleep on it.

The next day Jay saw Evie talking to Audrey. When Audrey left he saw Evie with tears started to fall down her cheeks. Jay sighed Audrey was being mean to Evie. He knew he had to break up with her. But first he needed to confront Evie. 

"Eves are you okay?" 

Evie looked up at Jay and wiped her tears off her face "I'm fine" 

She walked away from Jay nudging his shoulder slightly. Jay decided to follow Evie he needed to make sure she was okay. 

It turns out Evie was going to her dorm. He heard the door shut and listened to Evie. He heard crying. Jay didn't even bother knocking and he walked in. Evie looked up "Jay what are you doing here" 

"I'm making sure you were okay" 

"I already told I was fine" 

"Then why were you crying?" Jay asked as gently as possible 

Evie looked at Jay and shook her head "because...because ... I......... Felt like it." Evie stuttered.

"Evie please tell me what's wrong"  Jay said as he took her hand in his.

Evie took her hands back to herself and shook her head. "It's nothing would understand." Evie said as walked away from Jay and tried to get out of the door. 

But Jay wasn't going to let her off that easily. He went behind her grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. 

"Jay!! Let me go" Evie cried as she tried to escape Jay's grasp. 

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong"

Evie groaned "well one thing currently is you"

Jay rolled his eyes and only tightened his grip on her. 

"Jay! Please" Evie softened.

"Please tell me what's wrong Evie" 

Evie sighed and gave in "fine, but first let me go." 

Jay could tell Evie was being sincere he let her go. 

"Audrey, Audrey is what's wrong. She always has been since the day we got here and no one wanted to say anything. And now you're going out with and since the first day I saw you o always liked you and I wanted to go out with you, but my mother would never let me and....

Jay interrupted Evie with a deep and passionate kiss. Evie gasped she was in clear shock Jay liked her too. When Evie gasped it aloud Jay to slip his tongue in her mouth. Evie soon melted in with the kiss though. 

" I love you Evie" 

"What about Audrey?"

"I don't want to date anyone who insults my princess" 

Evie smiled and rested her head on jay's shoulder "I love you too, jay"