Spending with the sun

Fuzzy disclaimer: song as usual, I hope you enjoy! (Warning this chapter is a bit sexual. You have been warned.)

*Cartman*
*A month later*

The diet is working, I have lost thirty pounds, I found a janitor's closet for having lunch. Butters has been really sick so he hasn't been bothering me.

I've been avoiding, Kyle, Kenny and Stan like the plague and luckily. I haven't seen them for a month. Today is like everyday: I get up, I take a shower, get dressed, get my tea and celery ready and now I am walking to school.

Today's snow isn't bad. It is light and the winds are quiet. And I hear crunches of snow and other children pass by and I pass by Butters' house and he runs out of his house, ready for school and he sees me and smiles and then frowns and walks beside me.

"Hey, Eric." He states and holds my hand and I let him, giving into his gay ways.

"Hi, Gaylord. Feeling better?" I ask.

Butters nods. "You seem to lost a lot of weight."

I snort. "Not enough Butters, I am still huge."

Butters cracks a smile. "Like you said, you are big boned."

I roll my eyes. "That was me not coming to terms to the fact that I was obese."

He frowned and looked at his shoes and walked beside me. "You look sick."

I sighed and watched as my breath made fog. "I'm fine, Butters. You don't ever need to worry about me, fag."

He cracked a slight smile. "Alright."

*Kenny*

I was freaked out and so was Kyle and Stan. We hadn't seen Cartman in a month. A whole entire month.

"He hasn't moved! Where the hell would he be?" Yelled Kyle as the bus pulled up to our stop. We piled in.

"Mrs. Krurn said he has been working in a different room." Stan states as he takes a seat.

I am freaking the hell out, what if he was hurt! I just don't know. Soon enough we are at school, I keep searching for Cartman. He has to be around here some where. Kyle and Stan hastily get into their lockers and I see Cartman. He looks skinnier than usual. Sleep deprived and way too pale, but he still has his spark. And Butters was holding his hand. A shock of something flew through me like a fast ball. It was jealousy. Why the fuck am I jealous of Butters? But I scream.

"CARTMAN!" I dash toward him, his hand leaves from Butters' and a shock of happiness breaks in me and I tackle the bastard. He isn't as squishy as before, he is a bit more boney. Cartman looked at me shocked, and scared. He tried to push me off but I kept him pinned.

"Where were you? Why didn't you tell us where you were?" I yell

He stared at me, his eyes seemed glossy like he was going to cry and then he pushed me off of him.

"This is none of your business, Kinny. But it's good to see you." He whispered and Stan and Kyle ran over. Kyle stared at Cartman for a moment.

"You've lost weight." He whispered, staring and was in awe. I felt the pang of jealousy for a moment again. What the actual fuck.

*Kyle* 

I drop my books on the ground with a thud and chase after Kenny who dog piled on Cartman and for good reason. Stan missed him, so did Kenny, I don't know if I can count for myself though.

*Cartman*

They fucking found me and Khal didn't look pleased. I look nothing like Stan. I am not perfect yet and I had a long way to go before I am perfect like Stan. Speaking of him, he just ran to me and hugged me. Hard.