Losers do

Fuzzy disclaimer: song as usual. I hope you enjoy!

*Cartman*

I was so exhausted when I woke up this morning. I kept falling asleep in the shower, I was late for school. I fell asleep in class and as punishment I was sent to the kindergartners class room where Mr. Garrison was teaching. Once I walked in I got shit on.

"Oh look who it is. Mr. Cartman. " Mr. Garrison spoke with a smirk on his face.

But the teasing soon came to a stop when I guess he saw me. He had a certain look on his face when he saw me.

"Go take a seat in the back Eric. Get some rest."

All I did is nod and take a seat. I stared and watched as he started to make the children write about why Miley Cyrus might have herpes. I chuckled softly to myself. He's still the same old, weird Mr. Garrison. Just older.  Soon I found myself with heavy lids and dozing off and my stomach devouring itself. I fell asleep.

And soon after what only felt like thirty minutes, I was shaken awake. I groaned and looked up and saw Mr. Garrison standing over me.

"C'mon big guy, you gotta go get some lunch."

"I'm good." I mutter and lay my head back down.

I could hear the frown in his voice. "Okay. Don't you want to see.. uh your friends?"

I shake my head. "I'm fine, Mr. Garrison."

"You don't look well, Eric."

"I am fine, Mr. Garrison. I'm alive."

"Do you want to stay in my room for the day? Rest a little. I can keep you in here and get your work for you that you miss."

I nod. "Yeah, thanks Mr. Garrison."

 I watch as he eats what looks like a tuna fish sandwich, then my stomach growls, and it growls loudly. It catches Mr. Garrison's attention but he doesn't say a word and looks back down at a magazine that had on the covers a picture of Michael Jackson that said: "not dead?" I rolled by eyes gently and I closed them and fell back asleep.

I felt myself being shaken again, I looked up and saw the bright eyes of Butters. I yawned and he grinned.

"Finally, you are awake. You've been asleep for hours after school. Mr. Garrison just left and you need to get home. I also have your homework."

I nod. "Thanks, Gaylord."

He giggles. "C'mon. You need to get home and so do I."

He handed over my work and ran out the door.
I still felt too tired to do anything. But I need to get my work done and get home, so mam doesn't freak out.

So I pick myself up and I walk out into the quiet and lifeless hall way. It was silent and nice. Peaceful. It was peaceful until I walk outside into a snow storm. Vicious winds blew and snow flew down from sky vigorously.

So I walked home and by the time I got inside, I was covered in snow and I was freezing. I saw a note on the table. Mom was at a customer's house.  I felt suddenly super dizzy and I wanted to eat. My stomach felt like it was going to burst. I ran to the kitchen. There was KFC on the table and what do I do? I purge. I eat. I eat and eat until there is no more chicken.

I want to cry. I broke my diet. I didn't keep my promise to Kyle. Kyle. He wouldn't think like this. He wouldn't be proud of me. He'd think I am disgusting. Who purges on KFC anyway? Losers. Losers do.

I started to cry, I am a loser. Who needs to work harder. I stand up and lay down on the couch and I feel my eyes flutter shut. 

I am out.