Back against the wall

Fuzzy Disclaimer: Song as usual, I hope you enjoy!

*Cartman*

I was being shaken by my mom. I yawned and groaned.

"Mam, what?"

Her bright eyes made me cringe. "Well, poopsykins. It is time to get ready for school."

I nod and get up and look at the floor and see the empty KFC bucket on the floor. Mom frowns and picks it up. "Oh, Poopsykins." She speaks in a disappointed tone. I frown.

Even mom is disappointed. I sigh and go make my tea and take a sip and go up stairs. I look at my dieting pills. It won't hurt to start to take them, right?

So I take two along with my tea and get dressed for the day. Maybe I should take some celery to school for lunch. After I ran for a little bit. I sigh and go down stairs and get some celery for lunch and get walking.

I am now only half way to school and I hear foot steps running behind me. Butters. It has to be. The gaywad, doesn't know how to leave me alone. And I am right, his high pitched voice fills my ears. "Hey, Eric."

"Hi, Gaylord." I mutter, staring straight ahead of me.

"I got grounded for being late, but that's okay. It was worth it, to make sure you were okay."

I sigh. "I'm fine, Butters. Don't mother me."

He giggles behind me and goes on about an old show we used to watch called Terrence and Phillip. I barely listen. I am exhausted, but not as much as yesterday. The bus passes by and I see Kenny and he waves at me and I look down at my feet. I yawn and soon me and Butters make it school. I walk through the hallways.

I pass the other power couple of the school. Tweek and Craig. They are just as adorable as Stan and Khal. But I don't say a word to them. Instead I go to class. The first period, I have with Kenny Stan and Kyleood thing I sit away from them, I have a reason not to talk to them. So I take my seat and get started on the work I had from yesterday.

It was going well, my stomach only gave me light pains but I worked through them and I kept sipping on my tea. Well that stopped until a certain tan hand took the paper from my desk and I knew it was Kinny. I just looked up at the boy.

"Don't you have some porn to be looking at, Poor boy?" I mutter and take my paper from his mits.

He just gives me his sly smile. "I haven't seen you on the bus, fat boy. You've been walking?"

I nod and stare at my paper and try to ignore him.

"Good job, Fat boy. I didn't think until you got diabetes, you'd start to try and be healthy." He pats my back and walks away.

I stay silent and get my work done.

*Lunch time*

I was walking to the gym, ready for my lunch and run. I passed the guys. Not like they'd be worried about me. If they cared so much, they would have came and got me the first time I skipped. So now I push open the gym doors and take my pills, drink some tea and get my workout out of the way.

*Kenny*

Stan and Kyle were checking their lockers and Cartman hasn't been around in at least three days. I kinda miss the fat boy. I noticed he started not coming to lunch. I've tried to shine attention to it to Kyle and Stan but they don't care that much. But during lunch time, I see Cartman walking to the gym.

"Guys, I'll see you later." I state and quietly follow him, I peak through the doors when he was running around the gym and just doing that. He stopped for a moment. He looked super pale and was a panting mess. He muttered something but I couldn't hear it clearly and then he took a seat on the bleachers and pulled out a sip lock bag of celery. What the hell? He usually would bring cheesy poofs to lunch. He took a bite out of the celery and took a sip out of a cup. And he cringed. I pushed open the door and walked in. He looked up at me, I moved closer to him. He has sweaty pit stains and looked like he hasn't slept in days.