Chapter 6

Jalo walked into the room that Kanan and Athena were in. It was almost time to bring them to Earth for his reward, the girl that he had left a red handprint on her face looked up at him.

"Well, it's almost time for us to say our goodbye's," Jalo said to the two.

"Oh, go jump off a cliff!" the girl told Jalo.

"I'm gonna love it when the highest bidder takes you two and burns them at the stake," Jalo sneered.

"Who are you working for?" Kanan asked.

Jalo looked at Kanan. "For the highest bidder on Earth, you see, Syla has the power to control the entire planet and all of the government's really don't like that. So, what I'm going to do is that I'm going to kill her and her entire blood line so that can never happen," Jalo explained with a smile and put his hands together.

The ship then slightly jolted, telling them that they landed on Earth.

"Oh, we're here. Time to go," Jalo said unhooking the restrainments on Athena from the walls and holding them in his hand.

Athena tried to pull away, but Jalo just used the Force to grab her by the throat and choke her. He soon Force choked Kanan and un-attached his restraints too, but keeping the cuffs on them as their hands were in front of each of them. He held them in mid-air and walked with them to outside of the ship and into a building, where he dropped them. Kanan and Athena gasped for air as they sat on the ground and looked around them.

Kanan looked back to the ship that he and Athena along with Jalo had exited. He saw the ship had a ramp that lead from the cargo bay that they had apparently been kept in and the docking port above it. The ship was black and had two foldable wings on the sides with large turret gun on the top and had large landing wheels. Kanan recognized that it was an AX-114 Boomslang.

Around them was a large, metal arena where hundreds of people were sitting. The arena had a large garage-like door behind Jalo's ship that slowly closed the view of a large parking lot with many military planes and tanks with various symbols and flags painted on each with a vast horizon beyond it.

Jalo stood in the center of the arena and held a megaphone.

"Hello government representatives of Earth! I brought you your precious Dumes, and the highest bidder will have custody of them!"

Athena looked over at Jalo as the crowd clapped. She reached out her hand and started to Force-choke Jalo. About five feet off of the ground she threw him across the large arena. The crowd gasped and a large group of people with guns started to flood into the arena.

Kanan quickly sat up and reached for his lightsaber on his belt, which wasn't there anymore. Athena Force-pushed the gunmen down ground and the crowd in the stands started to scream. Kanan followed Athena's lead and started to throw the shooters across the arena.

Jalo got up and was enraged at the girl. He Force-choked her into mid-air, she kicked as she struggled for air. Kanan looked over and Force pushed Jalo away and Athena dropped to the ground, grasping her throat.

Kanan ran over to aid Athena and he helped her stand up.

"Thanks," Athena thanked, having a slightly raspy voice.

"No problem," Kanan said.

Then the two fell to the ground and let out a scream of pain as they felt a shock travel through their spines. 

"This is it Jalo! You obviously have no power to keep these two under control so we'll be taking them!" A man yelled.

"You did not bid for them as we agreed!" Jalo shouted.