Chapter 4

Athena had slept in the common room once again. She woke up very early on this morning of October 29, 2015, so she walked around the ship. Athena saw some paintings she guessed it was Sabine's. She wandered around the ship for a while.

Athena was thinking to herself and wondered. She wondered if she was ready to be a Jedi. Athena came so close to death today, and here she is. Why did she heal so fast? Why didn't she die from the bullet? What was she?! No Jedi ever posses the ability to do what she had, so what was she? What other powers did she have?

And she started to think about what had happened, her controlling nature. Athena had always felt a connection with Earth and nature, but she would've never thought she would be able to control nature.

When she was walking near the crew's cabins she noticed a small sound like a small knocking. She turned her head and found the sound coming from behind a door. Athena felt the same way as when she felt the tugging in her mind and had found Ahsoka.

But, it was different. She pressed the button to open the door, and to her surprise, it opened. And immediately she felt something hit her head.

Her head throbbing, and she fell to the floor. She looked up and saw a blurred figure looking at her, it was Kanan.

"Ow..." Athena moaned.

"You ok?" Kanan asked, his arm outstretched.

"What was that?" Athena groaned as she grabbed the outstretched hand and stood up.

She looked to her left and saw a floating cube.

Ezra felt a disturbance in the Force that woke him up and he slipped out of his room, not waking Zeb. Once in the hall, he saw Kanan with Athena.He saw the holocron activated and floating, but it wasn't playing the Obi-wan holo-video like it had done to him.

"What happened?" Ezra asked in a whisper.

"My holocron was activated and hit Athena." Kanan explained in a quiet voice. "You need some ice?" he asked Athena.

"I'll be fine, I've had worse." Athena assured him.

The holocron still stayed activated, it then started to flicker with an image.

The image was a woman, holding a small bundle of blankets with a baby inside. Then, the picture started to become a movie. There was rain in the background and the baby was softly crying.

The video looked exactly like what Athena had drawn in her sketchbook of the mother and child . Athena, Ezra and Kanan looked at the holocron, intrigued.

The woman holding the bundle of blankets, placed the child on a step. On the building, it wrote in Athena's language, 'Cleveland Police Department'.

The woman looked about mid 30's "Don't cry my Syla Dume, but you must hide on this world until the fall of the Empire and you will be safe. I had failed your brother when he was taken as a Jedi by the Republic, but I will not let you be taken as a Sith by the Empire. Please stay strong and know that I love you, and, if by some hope, if your brother is still alive, please tell Caleb that I love him. He will be about 16 years older, and he has the same eyes as you do, have brown hair, and be smart, like you will. Stay strong, and never feel saddened upon me not being there for you, just know I love you."

Kanan stood their in shock, did she just sat Dume? The name he hasn't heard for over a decade, now hearing it as the child's last name. The woman said the brother was about 16 years older, and he was nearly 30. Athena was around 13 or 14...no, no way Athena was his sister. But the woman said that the brother's name was Caleb, and that he was taken to be a Jedi... and Athena had similar eye color, but more green than his.