To the guy who forgot about our friendship

Hello, how are you? Are you doing well?— doing well without me?

Do you remember the countless times we laughed about things that don't make sense at all— laughing our asses off like there's no tomorrow? Do you remember the times I cried and the only person who was there and who actually made me feel better was you? Do you remember the times I was suddenly feeling lonely and you were there, for me, to remind me that I wasn't alone and you're here right by my side.

Well guess what? Where are you now?

I remember you, clearly—yet that's all I'm capable of doing. Remembering you and the memories that made me happy and made me smile of bliss. It was perfect, not until time came and took you away from me.

Like Alice said, "I thought time was a thief, taking everything I hold dear to me." Indeed he is, because I always thought that you would still be here whenever I need you the most but you aren't anymore.

Time flies and look at us now. Not even a single message from you could be seen and it took me a couple of hours to muster up the courage to say hi to you even though I know you won't reply back.

Best friend, I miss you.

I miss us.

But I'm no God, I can't bring back what's already past and gone. But here, let me tell you one thing. I value the time we were still friends and I'll never forget everything you have done for me because you'll always have a place in my heart— as someone who was there when I need him and as someone who I know I valued.

Some people in our lives are surely meant to stay but sadly, you weren't one of them.

Haddly Park
07/09/16
8:03 PM