1. Tony Perry (fight for me)

A cute Tony Perry one where you guys are kissing on the tour bus and the guys walk in and tease you, and it's just super cute? c:

You got it! Hope you enjoy it! (:

*(Y/N) = your name

You were excited. You got to see your boyfriend Tony today for the first day in 3 months since the bands been on tour. You brushed your hair out and put makeup and slip into your black skinnys and put on your ripped up pierce the veil shirt.

You drive to the venue and pull out the vip pass from your purse and put it on. You managed to get back to the tour bus and you knock on the door.

"Be out in a minute." You heard Tony say. You were feeling giddy. You saw the door open and out came Tony. He smiled big and you ran into his arms and he swung you around. He then took your hand and led you onto the tour bus. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?" I smiled as he sat down and I sat on his lap. "Thought I would surprise you." He laughs slightly and brings your face to his and kisses you.

You got into the kiss and put your arms around his neck. His kisses were sweet and you could kiss him forever.You pulled away and whispered to him, "I love you Tony.." He whispered right back. "I love you too (Y/N)"

You guys went back to kissing, getting really into it. The door opens and in walks Vic, Mike, and Jaime. You ignored them and continued to kiss Tony.

Vic sat down next to you guys and ignored it, Mike was laughing a little, and Jaime was holding his tongue. "Do you guys really need to do that?" Jaime said. Tony pulled away and looked at him. "Dude, I haven't seen (Y/N) in 3 months..Maybe I just want to kiss her..is that so wrong?" You smile at what Tony said. "Well does it have to be out here?" Tony sighed, "Yeah dude, it doe's im showing you guys that (Y/N) is mine..You got a problem dude?" Jaime shut up, Vic and Mike just sat there laughing.

You get up and bring Tony into the bedrooms and Look up at him. He helps you up into the bed and crawls into it after. He kisses you lightly on the forehead, then the nose. He finally kisses you softly on the lips and you lay your head on his chest and cuddle there.