11. Ronnie Radke (Knot in my Stomach...)

Requested by @piercetheveil__13

Can I have a Ronnie R. one where I have his baby but has no idea till he hears me talking to someone else about it and is beyond pissed off thank you :)

No problem! I kind of switched it a bit. Same idea - Hallie

------------------------------------------

(Y/N) = Your Name

I sighed as I looked down at my slightly distended belly. I was 4 almost 5 months but I was a tiny person to began with. I sigh and put my hand on it. I could feel the slight movement of the tiny life inside me. I bit my lip and knew Ronnie wouldn't be okay with this. He was on tour right now and I hadn't told him yet. I wasn't sure how he was going to react.
I heard my phone ring and looked down to see it was a text message from Ronnie.

Ronnie <3 -

Babe I miss you. Should be home soon.

I smile and bite my lip thinking of what to respond..

You -
Miss you too babe, can't wait for you to get home to me.

I sigh and open up my phone app and call (Y/F/N). It rings a few times before (h/s) answers.

"Hey..what's up?" They say. I pick at my nails.
"Not much..I could feel the baby move today.." I say. I begin to feel a tear swell in my eye. "I feel like Ronnie probably won't want this baby..I just...don't know what to do.."

"Just relax..just let him know about it and you should be fine..alright?" I sigh and nod.

"Alright..thank you (Y/F/N) I'll let you know what happens.." I hang up the phone and hear a grunt. I turn around and see Ronnie, his arms crossed.

"Are you fucking kidding me (Y/N)? You're pregnant and didn't bother to tell me?" He yells, I start to cry.

"I didn't know how you would react..plus you were on tour, I didn't think you would come home for a while.." I look down slightly and he picks up my head.
"I've wanted a child for awhile..but not while I'm on tour..damnit (Y/N), don't you think?"

I stare at him, tears streaming down my cheeks. I walk towards the bedroom  and go into the bathroom. I begin to draw a bath and sigh. I was trying not to let my temper get the best of me..for the baby.

I take off my clothes and step into the bath. Rubbing my stomach slightly I sigh. I hear footsteps coming into the room and close my eyes.

I hear the bathroom door open and I look up at Ronnie. He crouches down next to the tub and puts his hand on my belly. The baby making flips as he makes little circles.

"I'm sorry I'm just...stressed.." Ronnie says. I smile slightly.
"It's okay..our little girl will be happy Ronnie.." I smile big.
"Little girl?" Ronnie asks. I nod and kiss him slightly. "I love you (Y/N)"

Sorry it's so short. Enjoy it!