7. Mikey Way (The Feeling Burns My Throat..)

hey I was wondering if I could do a request...? X3 I was wondering if you could write one where your mikey way's girlfriend and you became an alcoholic and you hated yourself and stuff so he tries to help you but it doesn't really help that much. and yeah... :) I really love your fics :D

Yeah no problem! I hope you like it, I kind of kept the plot the same just made it work c: ~ Hallie

*(Y/N) = Your Name

I tilt my head back, letting the liquor flow down my throat. I put the shot glass down on the counter and pour another, quickly downing it. I was already 5 shots in and starting to feel slightly numb. I was depressed, my boyfriend Mikey was on tour, and he was supposed to come home and they extended the tour. I sigh and grab the bottle to pour another shot and just grab the entire thing, bringing it to the living room. I turn on the tv and hear my phone ding. I look down and see that it's Mikey.

Babe : Baby, I miss you..

Me: I miss you too..like a lot..

Babe: I'm sorry :c

I put the phone down and take a swig off the bottle. When Mikey was around I slightly drank, but when he wasn't, I drink heavily every night to numb myself. I tried so hard not to drink, since my dad was a terrible alcoholic and I didn't want to end up that way. I hear the door open and I look up. It was Mikey. I start to cry, and stand up. "Babe, I thought you weren't supposed to be home for another 2 weeks.." I say. I go up to him and hug him but he steps back. "(Y/N) you reek of liquor, what the hell?" Mikey said. I felt tears running down my face. "I missed you, and alcohol helped that." I sniffle. "Look, I will help you...remember your dad, you said you don't want to be like him." Mikey says. He walks towards the kitchen and finds 3 empty liquor bottles. "This is serious (Y/N), alcoholism is a serious thing.." I suck in my cheeks. "I'm not an alcoholic Mikey! I'm anything but!" I scream, tears staining my cheeks.

Mikey walks into the living room with the empty bottles. "You need help, I can help you...I can be there for you." He says, he places the bottles on the table and comes towards me. He kisses my forehead and I start to breakdown. "I don't need help.." I lean against his chest crying. He starts to play with my hair. I picks me up and brings me to the bedroom. "Let's just get some sleep, okay?" He says putting the covers on me.

----------------------------

I wake up the next morning, my head slamming. I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Mikey was right, I needed help and I was denying myself of that. I take an asprin and brush my hair. I go into the kitchen and see Mikey. I grab a cup of coffee and lean against the counter. I sigh and watch him. He was cooking breakfast, he seemed content. "So uhm," He looks up, "I've decided to get help..." I say, sipping at my coffee. He finishes making breakfast, not saying a word. I bite my lip, trying to figure out what was going on in his head. He puts the plate on the counter and turns around to me, walking towards me. He places one arm around me and pulls me close. He kisses me softly and leans his head against mine. "I will be there for you, every step of the way.."