Nothing there either.

I turned around trying to see if Danny and Nina were still looking through my windows in my room to see if they could notice my struggle, and help me out. They of course were.

"You can't find a key?" Nina spoke into her microphone. I shook my head no.

Be clever Rose, where else could there be a key at? Maybe they might not even have a key.

"Try the backyard, sometimes we keep our spare key in our backyard." Danny said. Great idea.

"Thanks Danny." I smiled and gave a thumbs up. I started to jog to his backyard, and had to hop over their fence. I almost fell, but I regained my balance.

I began walking around, and searched under places to see if I could identify a key anywhere. Still nothing.

I scanned my eyes across their beautifully decorated backyard, someone really could have a wedding back here if they really wanted to.

Suddenly, I came across a greenhouse. That's where Blaire must get his flowers from, maybe there's a key in there.

I walked towards it as the snow crunched beneath my feet. When I got to it, I opened it slowly being exposed to a humid climate. I was currently wearing a huge sweatshirt and sweatpants, so I began to get hot.

"Rose did you find anything?" I heard Danny's voice say.

"Yes, well not yet. I'm looking in their greenhouse." I spoke as I started to walk around. I started looking under flower pots and between shelves, still nothing.

"Guys I can't find shit." I said dropping my hands to my sides in frustration.

Danny and Nina went silent, but then suddenly I heard someone let out a small gasp. Almost as if they came up with the most brilliant idea ever.

"Rose.." Nina began to speak.

"Are their roses in there?" She finished. I spun around slowly trying to see if I could identify some. Bingo.

"Yes, there are roses in here." I responded walking towards them. I already knew what her idea was.

As I looked under the section of roses, and around them..

I eventually came across a silver key.

"I got the key." I spoke while pressing down on my earpiece.

I heard someone speak into the microphone, but I kind of zoned out.

Why was the key underneath the roses?

"Rose you have to listen!" I heard someone say. I began to walk out of the greenhouse towards his backdoor.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm walking in right now."

As I reached his backdoor, I put the key in it making the door unlock. I slowly stepped inside.

"I'm in." I whispered. I know there's no one home, but still. If I spoke loudly it just wouldn't feel right.

This is the moment Rose, you'll either discover that this kid that you befriended is involved in the death of your ex, or he isn't at all.