Chapter 15

I rang Blaire's doorbell right when I got home. I wasn't really planning on continuing with the plan of hanging out with him today, but at lunch he seemed somewhat upset.

I stopped by at Wendy's to pick us up a little snack. He doesn't know I did it, but I hope he likes it.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, I rang the doorbell once more, soon seeing a smiling Blaire infront of me.

"Rose, welcome, come in." He spoke opening the door wider. I smiled, and stepped inside being greeted by the smell of fresh roses, and opera music.

I took off my shoes, and looked at him. It seemed as if he changed clothes after school, or there was something else quite off about him. I couldn't really recognize what it was.

"I bought some fries and chicken nuggets for us to eat." I said smiling while holding up the bag. He observed the bag realizing that it was Wendy's. He wasn't as excited as I would have been, but it was obvious that he was pleased.

"Awesome, I was quite hungry, how about we bring it up to my room?" Blaire said turning around as he began to walk up his grand stairs. I sort of stood still for a moment. I understand it's just Blaire, but, I don't know if I feel comfortable going upstairs in his room alone with him. It's not like we haven't been alone together before, but I just wasn't that comfortable around his house yet-nor really him anymore. I'm sure if his mom even knew I was over right now she would get mad.

He stopped going up the stairs, and turned around.

"You coming?"

I nodded my head, and began to walk upstairs following him into his room. I knew I shouldn't be agreeing to this, but if anything bad happens I know a few self defense skills.

His room was all carpet, and had dark blue walls. It was pretty cool and neat, but bland. Normally teenaged boys would have posters on their wall, or a messy bedroom. Everyone is different though I guess.

"You can set the food on the carpet. Just don't make a mess." Blaire spoke disappearing into a room located inside of the room. If I lived here, I would have turned that room into a Hannah Montana closet.

I began to sit the food down on the carpet, but first I laid out napkins so if anything spilled, the napkins would most likely catch it.

After taking a few bites out of two nuggets, Blaire walked back into the room with a drawing book.

"I want to show you these." He said excitedly sitting down across from me. I finished chewing one of my nuggets and looked at the book he held in his hand. He opened it looking at me with his piercing blue eyes, and flipped through drawings of people, mostly girls. They were absolutely amazing, but it was weird.

Towards the end, he flipped past a picture that looked exactly like the girl Allison that died. Chills ran throughout my body remembering the rumors about Blaire, and once again curiosity filled my mind, but I shook it off. One day he'll tell me the whole story.

Or I'll find out.

Eventually, he flipped to a drawing that looked like me.

"Did you do this?" I said amazed. I held the page open with one of my hands. There was so much detail to it, it almost looked like an actual real life photo.

"You like it?" Blaire questioned with a smile on his face. I looked at him.

"Heck yes dude, this is amazing!" I said letting go of the book, and picking up a nugget. Blaire laughed.

"Thanks, I did it while at lunch one day. I was studying you." He spoke closing the book and putting it to the side.

Studying me.