Chapter 23

Jas POV:
   I was in the kitchen studying when Allison called me screaming in the phone. I couldn't make out what she was saying.
Me: Allison calm down tell me what's wrong?
Alli: I need you to lock all the doors cut off all the lights and get the flash light go in my room and go in Kane's closet and get that duffle bag out. Get our phone chargers . And be at the door in 5 mins! iight?
Jas: iight I got the bag, I'm Finna be at the door.
Alli: ok good ! I'm pulling up hurry
I hung up and slammed the door behind me running to the car and got in. " what's going on?" I asked scared as hell. " girl idk but I think some shit Finna go down.. Polo and Mike otw we gotta go back to GA tonight that's Kane's orders. " she said looking around which made me start looking around. Then polo pulled up and we hopped in their truck and we was out.

Kane POV:
    Everybody was here but thug.. Figures. Fuck it we gotta move quick. Trap explained wth was Finna go down while I was loading the guns. We had everything. It's Finna be war. We split the niggas up, some niggas stayed here and some came with us to GA.  The ones that stayed here are supposed to ride around trynna get info on where this nigga could be at. We was already on the way heading to ATL. I called Wayne to let him know we was on the way. He just told me to come to his trap where his niggas will be waiting.

JuJu POV:
    Idk what the hell is going on. Wayne called me and told me to go to ma house and wait for him to get there . About 4 hours later we pulled up in my yard. We jumped out and ran into the house and all I could think about was protecting my baby. But when we got in the house it was empty and trashed. 😳😳 I panicked, we started calling out for moma and Armyiah but there was no answer. I dropped to my knees. What the hell is going on! Where is my child!  I started hyperventilating and my panic attacks kicked in. I can't breathe! Wayne ran in the house and ran to me dropping where I was scooping me up and they ran back to his truck. " where moma? Where cookie ?!" He asked frenetically.

Wayne POV:
   I had to give my boys directions and make sure they understand them. My trap was in Decatur so I had a ways to go to get to ma house but I was hauling ass. Soon as I got there I ran in the house to see my sis on the floor crying.. FUCK. " where moma? Where cookie?" I asked wanting some mf answers. Polo and Mike hang their heads , sis was still trying to catch her breath and Jasmine was crying . Then I knew some shit had happened and j was too late getting here. I ain't have time to cry , I gotta figure this shit out and fast . I sped off back to my trap and thankfully Kane was pulling up too.  He was ready for war until he seem the looks on our faces.

Kane POV:
   Me and Wayne pulled up at the same time. I hopped out ready to go inside to figure this shit out but as soon as I looked at everybody I knew something was wrong. I ran over to my baby she was crying hard as hell. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down to her. " She's gone Kane .. My baby is gone!" She cried in my ear . All I could do was drop to the ground and cry. This all my fault mane. " Nigga get yo ass up! Fuck wrong with you! It ain't time to mf cry! It's time to be strong for the ones you love get yo ass up so we can go out some work in!" Wayne yelled snatching me up. We all went into his trap and he laid out directions for everybody to follow. He told polo and Mike to stay with bae and Jas , and to take bae to the hospital and stay there until further noticed. Since the hospital was the safest place for them to be right now. Everybody parted ways and it was tf on!