Chapter 19

Polo POV:
    Me and Allison real good friends now. She real cool ppls. I understand she wanted to work shit out with her nigga, it was cool with me , I ain't wanna let my hoes go anyway😂. We back in VA and shit back to normal for us. I had to stop fucking with that nigga Roscoe he was fucking  wid our paper and ion play dat shit. I told that nigga to find somebody else, so I guess he did shit fuck em. Shiid lemme call Allison and see wth she up to, a nigga bored.
Allison: Hello? She answered sounding all outta breath.
Me: ew nigga was you fucking?
Allison: Lmaoo nigga no! If I was I wouldn't have answered the damn phone. What's up?
Me: shit bored af! Put a nigga on with one of your friends. I said getting up going to my kitchen grabbing me a water bottle.
Allison: None of my friends want your hoe ass lmao.
Me: akekeke ion see shit funny nigga
Allison: well I do lmao, I'll see what I can do nigga. Anyway you wasting my unlimited minutes get off my line. I'll hit you up tomorrow after work.
Me: man iight lmao. Bye✌🏾️
Allison: lmao bye✌🏾️
That's my nigga man lol her crazy ass. Let her nigga fuck up tho. I'll be the first to slide up in that. 😏

JuJu POV:
    That boy a damn clown. Smh lol. Me and bae was play fighting cause he wouldn't get his lazy ass up to get me some juice so I hit em😂. Until polo called me 😐. Ugh idk why tf I want apple juice so damn bad.. Hm. It feel so good to be back home. I miss GA like crazy but I'm happy to be in the comfort of my home. Today me and Jas gonna go get our hair and nails done since we both off today. "Baeeeeeeee! Let me uppppp!" I whined as Kane had me pinned down. " not til you say sorry." He said getting closer to my face. 😩 " never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled wrapping him in my legs pulling him down on me. Flipping us so I'm on top. Yea as you ain't know I could do all that😂. This time I had him pinned. " now you say sorry for holding me up." I said leaning in hissing his lips then Adam's apple 😂.  Then hopping up running to the bathroom 💀 . I ran me some shower water and put my hair up ready to get in. Until Kane came in behind me , grabbing me putting me on the counter. "I know you ain't think you was Finna do that shit and walk away?" He asked taking my clothes off. " Yes I did. Now moveeeeee so i can get dress!" I said trying to get out his hold. "Naw say my name first." He said into my neck. Aw hell! "Move!! Tavonte'! 😂" there I said it. " naw you know what name I'm talmbout. He said pulling his boxers down. 🙄 "Kane?" Lmao I said acting confused af. " Of fr? ii." He said rubbing his Jr on my kitty. " baeeee moveeeee!" I gasped as he shoved his self inside of me, causing me to grip his shoulders. Fuck. 😩 "damn nugget😩. Right af" he whispered in my ear sliding in and out. "Baeeee!" I moaned as he starting picking his speed up. " say my name and I'll stop" he said speeding up more. Ughhhhhh! " pleaseeee bae stoooop" I moaned out squirming around. " I gotta get in the shower." I said . "Ok." And with that he picked me up still inside of me and got in the shower with me 🙄 this nigga. He bent me over and it was over from there. I felt myself about to release, and I started screaming his name! "Daddy!" Over and over until we both climaxed at the same time. Damn. After our little quickie we both stayed in the shower and washed each other up. We got out and I quickly started getting ready for my outting with Jasmine.

Jas POV:
   Today me and Allison going to spend some girl time together. We haven't in so long! It's well needed. I got up and took a shower got dressed and went down stairs to make me something to eat. While eating I sat down and started watching tv waiting for Allison to come down stairs. I started hearing noise.. I turned the tv down and I be damn if it won't moaning. 😐 lmao they freak ass 💀 I finished eating and went outside to call and check on my moma . 😂 I ain't trynna hear that shit.

JuJu POV:
   Whew lort. I slipped on my black and white stripe polo dress with the purple horse. And some black fuzzy slides and threw my hair Ina ponytail and grabbed my purse and keys and headed down stairs. I kissed bae before heading out the door, Jas was already outside otp. So I just motioned for her to come on. Once we got in the car she said her goodbyes and locked her phone and gave me this look. I instantly started blushing I already knew. " So bitch you fucking now?!" She said laughing . " Mane look it just happened lmao!" I said pulling off heading to the salon. Once we finished getting our hair and nails done , it was time for us to head back to the house. Kane called and told me he had to make a run so he would be late getting in. -sigh- I hate that he feels he has to do this shit.. Smh. I walked in the house and ordered me a pizza with hot wings. Then went upstairs to take a shower and put my pjs on. My food came and I gave Jasmine some , made my plate and ate. Once I finished eating I washed my dish and headed upstairs to bed. I got work in the morning Lawd. Before I fell asleep I FT cookie. Wayne done got my 3 year old a damn phone😂 shawty can't even read ! But she know how to FaceTime her mommy tho😀. We said our good nights and prayers and I went to bed.

Kane POV:
   I had some shit I had to take care of. Best time to handle shit is when the city is sleep. But shit , Richmond don't ever sleep so fuck it. I called my rounds up and told them meet me at the spot. " what up trap, what up thug . Y'all ready get down to bidness?" I asked them sitting at my desk. " yeah what up boss" thug asked. It's something bout this nigga ion like.. I only fw him cause of trap. " Iight it's this nigga Roscoe trying to come at me and my fam. And I can't lets hit happen to my fam ya heard me?" I asked. " yeah I feel dat " trap agreed. " so what you want us do dawg?" Trap asked. See this why he my nigga cause he TTG! " let's wait to put a hit out on this nigga in about 2 weeks , that's when his big shipment coming in. Not only am I going to murk dis nigga but Ima take over his business too!" I said leaning back lighting my blunt. " shiiiid say no more dawg you know I'm down." Trap said rubbing his hands together. " ain't Roscoe the biggest drug lord in the surrounding states?! How the hell we gone get away with this shit?" Thug asked doubting my ability. This the shit right here that make me question his ass. " Dawg you worrying bout the wrong shit we got this. If you ain't down then get df on." Trap said taking the words right out my mouth. And with that we started planning our move. After the meeting I have my rounds two duffle bags to make a drop to the Feds, to keep them off our ass. They some dirty mfs too. I locked up the trap and headed home to my girl. This why I love Allison so much. She always been by a nigga side through this whole shit and ain't never once questioned shit I did. I got in bout 3am and headed upstairs. I undressed and slide in the bed with my baby. " Bae you ok?" She asked in her sleepy voice climbing on top of me laying back down. Armyiah get this shit from her momma lol they love sleeping on my chest. " yeah bae I'm good go back to sleep." I said drifting off to sleep myself.